≪4≫

The smile faced killer sat in his room looking at the wall with nothing but his thoughts and his wide open sterling baby tundra eyes looked towards the grandfather clock that sat in the corner of his room.

It was 6 am, right around the time slender would be getting everyone ready for their partners and or for breakfast. Jeff was curious about who he would be paired up with.

He'd kill himself if it was Jane because she was still held a furious grudge against him for she was a woman scorned because he was the one who killed her family and while she was fighting Jeff the building they were battling in caught fire and she got severely burned.

Jeff was pissed not because she should let go of her grudge against him, no, he was pissed because she would warn his victims before he got to them. Slender of course had talked to her about it, but she still does it and it drives him up a wall.

The sound of a hand made bell rung through the manor, Jeff groaned because he knew he was going to be stuck with someone he didn't like and he noticed how almost all of them had different killing techniques.

Toby would slash with his hatchets, Jeff himself would use a knife to stab, Slender and smile dog drove people to insanity, Jason would turn people to dolls.

But, whose killing method he didn't know was that emo clown's whom he had bumped into yesterday and was neighbouring rooms with. Jeff now grew a fascination towards the monochromic monster that stood above him at 7 foot 4 as he thought more and more about what he'd done before he reached Slender mansion.

With a heave and a grunt he lifted himself out of bed and left to see who he would be stuck with. Maybe it was Ben or Smile dog.

Everyone was gathered in the parlour room and stared at slender ready to receive assignments. Slender asked Sally, a small girl with a gash on her forehead to receive his notes of partners.

While everyone waited for assignments, Jeff looked over to see the clown who he had taken a unique interest into was standing in the corner and ducking down, almost hoping nobody saw him.

Jeff was perplexed because everyone in this house wanted to be the best killer or the scariest and here was this mysterious monochromic creature that didn't have a desire to be the best or even noticed.

Jeff then noticed how the toy maker almost felt bad for the clown giving him a look of pity and a weird feeling peaked him that he didn't know how to explain.

What Jeff didn't know was Jack had confided in Jason last night, telling him the tales of his best friend for life leaving him to rot for so many years before finally giving Isaac a taste of his own medicine.

Jason knew what it was like to be ditched by your best friend who you practically gave your everything to and felt sorrow and empathy towards his new founded best friend.

The boss of the house cleared his throat to gain everyones attention and it worked successfully with everybodys gaze on him. With a monotonous voice he read off the names of who would be working together.

"Toby and clockwork." The couple gave each other a loving stare and nodded their heads.

"Jane and Nina." Great the two people who hated Jeff were together working as a team, Jeff knew he wasn't going to get some action because of the two girls who hated him down to his black cold heart.

"Jason and Candypop with Candy cane." Jacks heart crumbled as he didn't get paired with his best friend. But hoped that he'd be successful with his partner.

Slender listed off more names of partners who should be working together and the last two people he listed off were,

"Jeff and Laughing Jack." The teen was glad that he didn't have to work with most people in the manor and with a smirk walked over to the clown who sat on the ground in the corner.

The empty carnie looked up at the teen from his position on the ground and Jeff decided to get to know him better and then maybe play a couple of funny pranks on him.

"Come on, we should get to know each other before we go." And with that said Jeff strode off with Jack right behind him following like a lost sad puppy.

Jack hoped that Slender pairing him with Jeff was a good idea for he would have wanted to be Jasons partner. The two newly formed best friends were almost inseparable and both didn't hold a romantic feeling towards each other.

Jason was interested in someone else, that being who he was picked to be partnered with, Candypop.

Candypops appearance was he had neon blue hair, pulled back into three pigtails, and adorned with gold rings. Candy Pop's clothing consisted of a skin tight tunic, with a purple long sleeved garment worn underneath. Gold bells hang from his waist, from a black glittering belt. His pants were billowy. And he had bells on his shoes.

His twin sister Candy Cane has magenta colored eyes that glowed especially in the shadows. Her hair is a light blue restrained in pigtails, with golden spiked bells attached throughout the locks.

She wears a black skirt with pink dots, and a black and pink also, and she was also wearing a pink neck strap.

Slender stopped Jack and Jeff right before they had reached the staircase and pulled Jack aside and with a firm voice

"Do you know anyone named Laughing Jill?" Jack froze at the sentence, of course he knew her.

"She's my sister." Jack tilted his head curiosity was peaking at why slender would mention his sister that went mentally insane after the death of her best friend for life, Mary.

"Well, we- I found her trying to kill a doctor with a chainsaw in a local hospital." Slender waited for Jacks response to the fact that his sister was  now here with him and his reaction was that of a smile that finally graced his lips.

"I want to see her."