7.24.17 (meanie)

there are some things that are never meant to be understood.

 which is what wonwoo told himself as he had his boyfriend mingyu curled up against his chest.

it was a rainy sunday afternoon, too early to turn in for the day but too late to start anything new. mingyu sparked the idea of using this as an opportunity for him to watch a movie with his lover, who was too engulfed in the beauty of the younger's toothy smile to deny him anything that would bring him joy. so, there they were. laying on wonwoo's bed, laying against each other as if it was their last time they'd have the chance to.

that was the philosophy with mingyu. he always lived in the moment, never wanted a single minute to slip past him. wonwoo, on the other hand, thought otherwise. he almost never thought of anything without considering what it would lead to in the future, and it bothered nobody but himself. it was a compulsive habit, which has led to some bickering between the two, but they never let it take any effect on how much they love each other, because that is one thing they will never disagree on. they were in love. nobody has ever been able to convince them otherwise, which a lot of people have tried. 

"this is nice," mingyu whispered, watching the credits of the movie scroll. wonwoo didn't even watch the movie, because the back of mingyus head and the way their legs intertwined was just as enticing to him. he could never get over how beautiful mingyu looked, whether it was in a tailored suit or sweatpants and a sweater he stole from wonwoo's closet. wonwoo always found himself absolutely mesmerized by the way mingyu's chest elevated when he breathed, how his fingers move when they're laced with his own, how his hair fell perfectly above his eyes. 

he knew that mingyu was too good for him, because he thought mingyu was too good for anybody. he had no idea what he did to score such an angel like kim mingyu to be his. wonwoo didn't know how to explain a lot of things, but with mingyu its different. its as if he actually has no words in his throat, no actions to perform, that would come to the equivalent of how much he loves the man laying on his chest and kissing his fingers. before he could go on another tangent in his mind of how much he wants to give his lover the world, wonwoo remembered that he had to give his lover a reply.

"yeah, it is."

~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

ok hello hello i am back yes tis i. i havent written in like 487479274 years and i deeply apologize but here is a little something because literally i have a lot of inspiration but the minute i open a draft its like lmao wut r werdz.

anywho follow me on twitter (same as my username, kvonsvt) ill probably be on there way more. hope you enjoyed this little meanie fluff!