Ch 21 favored

I went out when I smelled dinner. I was hesitant about coming out of the room. The guards were subdued, heads down as they lined up to get their plates of food. Alpha stood in the kitchen, acting once more like a lord over his subjects.

"Scout!"

I dropped to my knees immediately.

"Yes Alpha."

"You're more than some lowly omega. Get dressed before you get your dinner."

"Yes Alpha." I was still naked from the celebration.

One of the omegas ran to bring me shorts. I slid them on before going to the end of the line.

"Scout!"

Head bowed, on my knees again.

"Yes Alpha?"

"You're more than a guard. Move to the front of the line."

"Yes Alpha."

More than. Because I was put in charge of training Michael? I was excited again as the omega served me. Alpha took a bite from my plate. I smiled at him. It was strange. The guards deferred to me. They didn't push past me. They didn't eat, they waited.

Alpha held my plate. Without a word he motioned with his eyes, encouraging me to eat from the guards' plates. This was something Alpha often did by himself. I let go of my plate. I nibbled off each of their plates. None of them raised their heads. I worked my way back to Alpha.

Alpha was enjoying the show. I couldn't help smiling at him, slightly embarrassed but also strangely exalted. He led me over to the couch, positioned me on his lap. We ate my dinner together. Once we began eating, the guards began to eat.

Alpha called the guards over one by one. Together we finished off each of their plates. Some of the guards ate fast but made sure to leave some token on their plate. Others ate slowly. Some of them Alpha was pleased with, others irritated him. Some he hand fed from their own plate, others he backhanded. One he told to lick his plate clean, holding it in an almost impossible position for the guard to do as Alpha commanded.

Alpha had them come before him after dinner. He fondled them. He moved my hand over to them, leaving his hand on top of mine. I hesitantly pulled back. He didn't object, he only laughed. He pulled me tight against him, fondling me, getting me worked up.

After awhile he sent me back to Michael. I knew what he wanted me to do. In this I resisted Alpha. I shifted instead and harmlessly humped against Michael again.

"It could be worse," I whispered to him as I shifted. "I'm trying to not hurt you!" I don't think he appreciated the difference. He was terrified when I became a wolf.

The next day was the same. Alpha did everything to place me above the guards. He encouraged me to fondle them. By the third day I was doing things on my own, everything except fondling them, exerting my newly implied authority over them.

The guards started treating me respectfully like they treated Beta. I still kept looking at Alpha for approval in case he changed his mind. My stomach was knotted with anxiety, my emotions all over the place.

Alpha had me chose which guards should stay in the hall. I didn't actually command them. He listened at the door as I had Michael repeating the rules. He came in on the third day, sniffing and sniffing, even changing to wolf and nosing Michael as Michael whimpered in fear.

"Listen to him whimper," laughed Alpha. "He's an omega." Alpha suddenly pulled me to him, running his hands down my backside. "He's your omega."

"He is Beta's omega if an omega is what he is, Alpha sir. Whatever he is, he's yours, Alpha."

I knelt. I could put the pieces together enough to know that Alpha was trying to encourage me to challenge Beta. I couldn't. Alpha had to know I couldn't!

"Maybe you aren't as ready as I thought my Scout, if you can't claim what was given to you."

I stayed kneeling until he left. Some sixth sense kept me kneeling. I stayed that way for hours. Michael was curled up, eyes wide, staring at me, still whimpering on occasion.

Alpha finally came back like I knew he would.

"What do you want Scout?"

I didn't know, that was the problem.

"With your permission, Alpha?" I said it hesitantly, not quiet raising my eyes to meet his.

He made some sound that wasn't exactly a yes. I stood up. My fingers ran down his arm and stopped at his hand. I gently tugged him toward his room. I guided him to his bed, but stopped his hand when he started to pull off his shorts.

I cuddled up in front of him, my head on his chest, then on his arm as he rolled to his side. I brought his other arm around me and when he was holding me tight, I let loose and cried. It wasn't loud sobbing. I doubted even Alpha could hear me, but I know he felt the tears on his arm. He held me tighter and I hugged his arms into my chest.

We stayed like this for awhile, until the knot in my chest had loosened some and my tears had finally stopped. I turned to face him.

"I don't know what's happening to me," I confessed to him in a whisper. "It's something different than being wolf. My heart feels like it's going to pound out of my chest, like I've just run forever when I haven't done anything yet. I keep needing... I don't know what I need, and I don't want to, but I can't stop things from happening, I just... can't stop myself from...I don't know what I want, what I..." I kept my eyes away from him in embarrassment. "I don't understand it. Please help me Alpha," I begged quietly. The tears were still close.

"Foolish boy," he said, "didn't your father ever teach you about being a man? About how your body acts?"

"I have no father, Alpha. Only you. You are my father."

I rolled back over and tried not to cry anymore.

He hugged me for awhile longer before pulling me upright. He kept me against his chest.

"And here I thought you were too old, had experienced too much, to need to be told about the birds and the bees. Where do I begin? What do you know?"

We talked, really talked, long into the night. Did he really think I was talking about not understanding sex? And yet that is what satisfied his personal fantasy of me being his child. I had finally figured out what the licking had been about.

I played my roll to perfection, though I really wished he understood what I meant about what kept happening to me. He felt like he really was my father, I could smell the protectiveness coming from him.

If nothing else I was willing to bet he wouldn't use me anymore now!