'1

Jungkook sighed as he opened the door to his car. He had had a stressful day at the studio and all he wanted to do was rest. The dark circles under his eyes darkening as his restless days went on.

As he reached to pull the drivers door shut, it was yanked the other way. He nearly sweared at whoever it was, but stopped once he saw his neighbor, Lauri.

He put a fake smile on his face, too tired to talk— nonetheless work his facial features. He's that lazy.

"Hey, uh, I'm going out tomorrow night and my nephews babysitter quit."

Jungkook knew exactly what she wanted. Jungkook was going to be babysitting her new born son, Jay.

Lauri was infact a slut. 'Going out tomorrow night' meant 'having sex with three different men and most likely getting pregnant'. Jungkook knew she did this because of her neighbors.

Jungkook lived a few houses down across the street from Lauri. Everytime he came out of his house, one of her neighbors had a new story about her coming home with the stench of sex.

Of course Jungkook wasn't going to tell her that he knew what she did. He felt that it was best to let her think that she's fooling him.

"Do you have time?" She asked, fluttering her lashes.

Is she flirting? We're at least 15 years apart

He thought to himself, but quickly pushing the thought away.

"I'm sorry but–"

"Thank you kookie! Come at six and I'll be back at eleven sharp!"

With that, she left, leaving Jungkook to regret not slamming the door when he had the chance.

--

idk how this is gonna work but I'll still try ^