surprise!! a lil drabble not really a chapter

Pitch black fur rustled in the wind, chocolate brown eyes intently scanned over the isolated forest. A grunt escaped from his mouth as another member from his pack interrupted him. Snapping his neck to meet the twinkling sapphire eyes of the white furred wolf who was standing next to him.

Calum cocked his head to the side as the ask what was the problem.

"I have to show you something," Luke answered, sprinting away into the forest. He sighed before chasing after to him to look at whatever he had found. His large calloused paws thudded against the soft dirt, gigantic trees of all types surrounding him.

After minutes of running, Luke had come to a halt in front of a small stream. His white furred tail was swinging from side to side in excitement as he watched Calum peer into the water.

The black haired wolf squinted his large light brown eyes as four small turtles came into view. They were crawling along the water bank, seeming to bathe in the sun's rays.

"That's it?" Calum asked, not really getting the point of the reptiles.

"Mate! It could be us! Ash, Mike, you, and me! The whole pack in turtle form." Luke extended his paw to point at the group of turtles not fazed by the two atrocious wolves. Without wasting a second, Calum rushed forward slamming his toned body into Luke's.

"You're such a cheeseball, Luke." Calum yipped, waiting for his reaction.

"Take that back!" Luke yelled, trying not to laugh. He pushed Calum's side away with his forehead, making him stumble back.

Calum fell on all fours, covering his head with his paws. His heart beat was quickening as he heard his pack member approach him. Luke silently stood contemplating on what do, wondering if it was a trick.

"Cal?" Luke mumbled, worry washing over him. In a blink of an eye, Calum shot up from the ground and tackled Luke to the ground, a proud gleam in his eyes. They wrestled each other, both of them putting their strength into it. Not caring if his sleek black fur got dirty and stained with dirt, Calum grunted. Calum put his paw on Luke's back, looking as if he had won a very important victory.

"At the end of the day, he know who's alpha."