30· separation 5 🔸

Y/n laid in her king size bed, enjoying her her Thai food she ordered. It was Wednesday so that meant it was time for Black Ink Crew and catching up on her daily Netflix shows.

"Ryan needa stop being fake." She scrunched her face up, digging her chopsticks in the carton of noodles. She stuffed her cheeks with the rest of her food then went to save her plates and trash in the kitchen.

She looked at her hallway clock, seeing it was 9:07. "Time for my ass to go to bed." She dragged herself up the stairs, putting her phone charge and turning her lamp off, falling quickly asleep.

Keith flopped onto his side , sighing. He needed a better job because the trash joint was NOT getting him anywhere. He could've barely pay his bills or feed Milan. California wasn't for him any more. He thought hard about moving to Georgia with his mom until he got on his feet.

It was morning time and it was time for his morning jog then work. He decided to quit his job and forget his morning runs. He needed help ASAP an no one was around.

He saw a figure moving on the side of him and saw Milan waking up. He smiled at her while she rubbed the tiredness from her gray eyes. This made him miss Y/n so much more.

"Mornin,daddy."

"Good morning, princess." He lifted her from the bed, making his way downstairs with her. He gave her a snack and sat next to her.

"Hey, how about we go visit grandma today? You up for it, babygirl?"She cheesed nodding towards her father. She jumped down from the stool and ran towards the room. He heard her footsteps approaching after 10 minutes. He knew she was up to something. She was his daughter for God's sake.

She came back with her jeans,jacket and rain boots. It was cute to him.

"Never even brushed your teeth yet." She batted her eyelashes, putting her hands together. He grabbed his daughter and went back to the bathroom to get them ready to leave.

After 4 hours of driving, Keith was finally in the state of Georgia. His mom's hometown. He stopped to put gas once more and made his way to her residence. He pulled into the driveway, getting out with his daughter.

"Come on, babygirl." He lifted her and made his way to the door, ringing the doorbell. His mom showed to the door 10 seconds later, opening it for him.

"Hey, baby! What are you doing here? Come on , suga." She took Milan from his arms, giving her grandbaby hugs and kisses. Milan laughed, pushing her face back a little. She heard his sister's footsteps and looked up, jumping from her grandma to her auntie.

"K!!" She leaped into her arm as his sister disappeared with her. He smiled at how supportive his family was and made his way to the table.

"You still alright about the Y/n situation?" He sighed but gave a positive nod.

"Yeah. But mom can I ask you something?"

"Anything, Keith."

Y/n got ready for her day, putting her scrubs on and brushing her hair and slipping her shoes on. After locking her door , she made her way to the hospital. Being a nurse was hard , but that's what she loved.