This is love (Taekook)

"Tae, I'm home!" Jungkook shouts as he kicks his shoes off at the door.

The apartment he shares with his boyfriend of three years is unusually quiet. Usually Taehyung would come bouncing out to kiss and hug his boyfriend when he got home so when Jungkook got no response he was surprised.

Jungkook made his way into their shared bedroom and saw Taehyung under a pile of blankets, although he cant see much else because the room is only dimly lit by the evenings remaining light coming from the window on the other side of the room. Jungkook flicks the light switch on and the room is soon filled with the glowing light.

"Tae?" Jungkook asks as he approaches the bed.

As Jungkook gets closer he can hear quiet sniffs and sobs and immediately feels panic overcome him.

"Tae? What's wrong?" He asks quickly as he tries to lift the blankets to take a look at his boyfriend.

Taehyung however pulls the covers close and doesn't let Jungkook see him.

"Don't look at me." He sniffs and remains under the blankets.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks softly, he hasn't seen Tae this upset in a while and he's definitely worried about the older boy.

When he gets no response Jungkook attempts to pull the covers down again, even though he succeeded this time, Taehyung curls into a ball and doesn't let Jungkook see him.

"Hey, talk to me. You know I love you. What's got you so upset?" Jungkook asks rubbing Taehyungs back.

"I-I got kicked out. The u-university said they simply couldn't afford to give out scholarships to p-poor kids anymore." Taehyung explains and saying it out loud only seems to make him cry harder.

Jungkook is shocked and upset about the news, but he can't exactly ask any questions right now so he settles on comforting his boyfriend instead.

"Oh Tae... C'mere baby." Jungkook lifts his body and sits him over his lap as he hugs him.

Taehyung hangs on to him and cries into his shoulder.

"What am I gonna do?" Taehyung cries.

"It's okay, we'll think of something I promise." Jungkook says softly as Taehyung continues to cry on him.

Jungkook wants desperately to reassure Taehyung that everything's okay and everything's fine but he knows he can't. He knows that there's not much that can make Taehyung feel better in this situation and all he can do to help is to support Tae and give him all the love he needs.

"How am I going to get my dream job now? They'll never even consider me knowing I got kicked out of university for not being able to pay." Taehyung sobs.

Jungkook pulls Taehyung away from him and holds his shoulders tightly. He looks him in the eyes and takes a deep breath.

"I love you. We can work this out together I promise. I'll do anything to get you back into university. I've been...Saving up for something, but right now i think this is more important. I'll pay for the rest of the year of university okay? And then we can figure something out together after that." Jungkook says firmly making sure Taehyung knows he's being serious.

"Kook, n-no, I can't take your money, you have a j-job, you work hard. I can't just-"

"Taehyung," Jungkook interrupts him, "I'm serious. I don't care what you say. Me paying for your university tuition is not going to waste my money. Not when I know that every penny is going towards you following your dreams."

Taehyung can barely even get a word out and breaks into loud sobs as he wraps his arms tightly around Jungkook.

"I don't deserve such an amazing boyfriend like you." Taehyung sniffed as he smiles at Jungkook with blood shot eyes.

"It's me that doesn't deserve you. My smart, handsome, talented boyfriend." Jungkook kisses Taehyungs forehead.

Taehyung lays down and pulls Jungkook down with him, their legs and arms tangling together. Taehyung can see a smile on Kooks face, reminding him how incredible and loving his boyfriend is.

"I love you so much." Taehyung whispers as a tear rolls down his cheek.

Jungkook pulls Taehyung closer and kisses him softly.

"I don't even think the word love could describe the way I feel about you, Taehyung." Jungkook replies fondly.

"But for the record, I love you more." Jungkook smiles and Taehyung laughs quietly.

Taehyung never knew loving somebody could feel so good, and Jungkook never knew he could love someone as much as he loves Taehyung.

A/N: so here's some fluff, sorry it's short and my apologies for any spelling mistakes I don't usually read these through and it's 5am right now so there might be some mistakes.

Anyway, thank you for reading, this book is already at 2k so I thought I would update as a way of saying thank you.

If this chapter gets a lot of votes I'll consider updating this book more, so leave votes or comments to let me know if you would like that. As always, nice comments and messages are always appreciated.