Touch It

{Chanyeol}

Byun Baekhyun...

The last member to join exo and the most mischievous one out of all. Sneaking on his hyungs while they shower tsk tsk .I will admit he is drop dead gorgeous but he needs to be taught not to invade others privacy.
He's been the talk among members, one after another. Each member would talk about how he sneaked up on them when they showered and showered with them also.

They each talked about his feminine like features,milky with smooth skin, and ass so fine you would want to tap that.It made me intrigued and hard. I didn't want to just fuck him, I wanted to make him mine and only mine.I his hyung have to teach him a couple of things like not to invade others privacy.

{Baekhyun}
I  woke up to the sun kissing my skin and my alarm blasting on Sistar's "touch my body".I looked around only to be greeted by silence,what a shame. Well today's the day:)

Park Chanyeol

You are next on my list. I walk a over to my closet to pick my outfit for today since today is a dance practice day. I love dancing but I also love singing but singing is my cup of tea. It makes me happy and filled with joy. I get lost in thought for a while but recover. I picked my outfit for today's practice which consisted of a tank shirt and some yoga pants. I check the time and quickly dash to the shower before anyone else. I quickly do the basics and jump to the shower. As I start to shower and rub my skin with strawberry scented body wash I hear a giggling noise coming from the door.

Who could it be?

I keep showering and ignore the giggling guessing one of the other members is awake but what I didn't expect was it to be him. He barges in without permission into my peaceful shower. How rude . Didn't any one teach him manners. I glare at him  only to notice that he is naked like me.(prepare your holy water)

"Chanyeol",I hiss out his name. Trust me I don't hate him but I hate when I am disrupted of my peace. The next second I was slammed forcefully into the walls of the shower. What in the flipity fuck is happening. He then looked me dead in the eye and said

"I'll teach you to respect people's privacy baekhyun"

I froze in my spot. What is he talking about? I then felt lips on mine. Is he kissing me?  Suddenly his lips were off mines and his hands grabbed my ass. I blushed a deep crimson. He did not just grab my precious ass. I tried to get out of his grip but failed.

"Chanyeol what are you doing" I said.

"I'm teaching you what happens when you're a bad boy and invade others privacy" He responded.

To say I was flustered was an understatement I was shook. I knew chanyeol liked me but I didn't think enough to do this and to tell the thruth I liked him back so that's why I was excited to sneak up on him but he took me by surprised. The bathroom was starting to get filled with lust . I couldn't hold it back anymore and grabbed him by the neck and whispered "pucker up baby". I crashed our lips and it felt like electricity running through our bodies. His lips felt so right on mines. We faught for dominance for a good while till he grinded on me which made me gasp. He quickly stuck his tongue into my mouth. He explore and explored my mouth and for me I explored his body. His lips left my mouth only to greet my neck. He made me feel so many things all at once, I couldn't think straight. He left kisses all over my neck but then started biting down my neck and pleasure shot through me.

I tried to hold down the moans escaping my mouth but then chanyeol found that spot. The loudest moan left my mouth which caused him to bite harder. Another moan after another, I was beyond a mess. A begging mess.

"Chanyeol take me" I said

"Whatever you say baby boy but I'm going hard cause it's your punishment"

He whispered in my ear which gave me goosebumps. He then spreaded my legs together and lined himself up to my entrance. Without a warning he entered and I yelped in pain. Holy jisoos is he big. I felt so much pain and my breathing was hard but I needed him to move and so I moved up and down;). He glared and started to pound me and that's when I lost my mind. He was just so exquisite. I couldn't hold back as my moans just kept getting louder and louder as he increased the pace. I scratched his back like a cat;) which he moaned to. Louder and louder my moans got, they don't call me a vocal for nothing. He kept pounding and I felt like I was going to come at any moment. I came and he did also. We showered and then went our separate ways till he called back

"Don't think this will be the last time baby boy"

Hey guys!;)  I need to bathe in ten gallons of holy water. This was my first time writing something like this so it's really bad but enjoy.!  I tried my best. There are a lot of references in this chapter so kudos if you got them. Next chapter will be up tomorrow ♡