Playboy;)

Slowly everyone of the group exo starts waking up one by one. Not one of them knowing what had happened between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They had no idea and never would have suspected it. They each did their morning routines and all met in the living room. They all walked out as a van was placed outside the street waiting for them. Next was the SM dancing studio. Chanyeol and baekhyun gave each other secret stares no one noticed. They made it to the studio and started their dance practice till something odd stuck to the other members except chanyeol since he was the cause of it. A thought ran through the members -  Baekhyun is limping and has hickeys all over his neck.

{Baekhyun}
We made it to the dance studio very quickly and I was ready. I was thrown of guard when I felt a slowly growing pain in my back and legs.This is not the right timing for this to be happening come on it's dance practice how am I going to move. Curse you CHANYEOL. I got of the the van and it hit me like a truck- the pain. I tried my best to not let it show but I couldn't help myself to limp. I just hope the others don't notice. I walked to the dance studio and put my things down and proceded to take of my hoodie. I walked or limped around the studio till I turned around and pair of eyes stared at me wide and that was till suho spoke up.

"Baekhyun are those hickeys and why are you limping?"suho asked.

"Oh I slipped and landed flat on my ass while taking a shower this morning and these aren't hickeys I think I had a reaction to one of the costumes from the modeling work day I had" baekhyun lied straight through his teeth and hoped suho would believe his little white lie.Suho eyed baekhyun and just grunted. As we started our dance practice I felt a pair of eyes on me and guess who it was the one and only park chanyeol. He smirked at me giving me that play boy smile which made me feel all these feelings I have never felt before. Oh park chanyeol,what are you doing to me ? Later dance practice ended and as I was going to the bathroom a hand stopped me and soon I felt a pair of lips on mines. It was chanyeol, his lips were so familiar against mines .It felt like I knew these lips for a thousand years. The kiss was cut short and I gasped for air. I looked up to see chanyeol smiling at me with such a heart warning smile. He gave me a quick peck and said "meet me in my room at midnight". I wondered what that was all about but I surely will meet him in his room. Our group left after a long day of practicing for our next comeback. I went to my room and set an alarm for 11:30 and also 12am. I fell soundly asleep dreaming of my sweet chanyeol.