||The Accident||

||Hello my Pancakes, This is my first ever Lemon, keep in mind it does take a couple chapters before the Lemon starts because I want the story to play out, so that it can lead up to make more sense in the Lemon part. Some people like to jump right in. But I like to let the story play out! (><)Anywayz hope you enjoy the FanFic/Lemon My Pancake Childs||
||Dont play da song yet||
Kawaii~Chan sat on the couch watching anime when she suddenly heard Aphmau calling to her. "Kawaii~Chan! Can you go to the store!? I left a list on the table of things we need tonight for our pool party!" Aphmau yelled down the stairs. Kawaii~Chan replied, "Sure Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii chan quickly got up from her comfortable spot on the couch and rushed over to the store with the list in her hand. As Kawaii~Chan was walking over to the Soda Section she felt something pull on her tail and she lost her balance, she turned around to be caught as she was falling. She saw a flash of black and she was suddenly caught in someone's arms. She stood up to look at the person that caught her and to her surprise Zane was standing there. "K-Kawaii~Chan... are you ok?.." Zane asked with a worried tone. Kawaii~Chan stood up and brushed of her summer dress. "Y-Yes I think so..."She replied as she looked back at Zane. "T-Thanks for catching Kawaii~Chan Z-Zane~Kun.." She said as she felt her cheeks grow warmer. Zane noticed her cheeks turn a rosy red and could also feel his cheeks grow hotter. Zane bit his lip under his mask. "Do you need any help with anything....I already got the things I need so I could help you if you want K-Kawaii~Chan....He replied back as he looked at her and pulled up his mask to cover up his blush. Kawaii~Chan noticed that Zane was blushing and thought it was cute. "T-That would be great Zane~Kun...."She replied as she looked back at Zane."Thank you.."Kawaii~Chan smiled and started to move her cart towards the snack isle. Zane smiled under his mask and followed Kawaii~Chan to the snack isle. Zane glanced at her cart and noticed a bunch of items for a party and remembered that today was the pool party. Kawaii~Chan picked up a few more snacks and of course a pack of Poopsi. Then started to walk over to the check-out area. Zane tried not to keep looking at Kawaii~Chan but couldn't stop. He blushes and nudges up his mask to cover his blush again. Kawaii~Chan glanced at Zane as she was paying and noticed him blushing before he could pull his mask back up. She turned her head back to the cashier and bit her lip blushing. Kawaii~Chan pushed the cart out back to the car and Zane helped her put the groceries in the trunk. Zane brought the cart back and Kawaii~Chan sat in the passenger seat. As she watched Zane bring back the cart she couldn't help but start to think about him. She never admitted to liking him, but ever since love~love paradise she started to have a major crush on Zane. Zane walked back and noticed Kawaii~Chan blushing yet once again. He turned the car keys and started to drive home. He turned on the radio to dim the silence in the car. The song "Now or Never" Came on by Halsey ||Play song|| Zane looked over to see Kawaii~Chan softly singing to herself. "Love me now now now now....Now or Never....I want you to hold me down down down down...down forever..." Zane blushed and smiled to himself. She's so beautiful and sweet. And she has a beautiful singing voice he said in his head. He pulled into Aphmau and Aaron's house and parked the car. Kawaii~Chan got out and Zane helped carry the groceries inside. "Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan is back! Zane~Kun is here too!" Kawaii~Chan called from the kitchen as she put the rest of the groceries away. Kawaii~Chan quickly put on her apron and set to work making cupcakes for the party. Zane came over and started to watch her. Kawaii chan turned to him while making the batter. "Do you want to help Zane~Kun..?" She asked as she tried to blow a piece of stray hair from her face. Zane blushed as he moved closer and took her piece of hair and tucked it back behind her ear. Kawaii~Chan noticed Zane blushing because his masked slipped down and she could see his little cute freckles as he moved the piece of stray hair in front of her face behind her ear. Kawaii~Chan blushed and looked away trying to hide the redness coming from her cheeks. Zane slowly grabbed her chin and looked at her. "Z-Zane~Kun....?" She said hazily as Zane got closer to her face. Just then Aphmau came downstairs and ran in the kitchen. Her eyes widened as she saw Zane and Kawaii~Chan's faces inches apart. They quickly broke apart and Kawaii~Chan continued to mix the batter glancing at Aphmau with a nervous look.

||End of part one! Hope you enjoyed it! And don't worry I have a lot of good ideas and plans for the Lemon part of the FanFic Hehe~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) XD ANYWAZZZ See you in the next part my Pancakes||