||Unforgettable||

|| Hello my pancakez! Guess who's backkk! Sorry I was busy with all da school shit and stuffz, But I'm back with more! This chapter is going to be switching between 1st P.O.V, but I'll be switching up throughout the fanfic! So yah, anywayzzz enjoy! PS. VERY HARDCORE LEMON CHAPTER, SO ENJOY MY DIRTY CHILDREN ;)
( ^ω^ ) ||
||Play Song||

|| Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V ||
His lips were so soft... They tasted like vanilla ice cream...It was amazing, and I could feel the heat radiating from my cheeks...
I slowly moved my hand up to his pale cheek and pressed my lips against his with a bit more pressure. He started to get excited and moved his hands onto the lower part of my back. His hands were so warm...They felt like cotton, as soon as they wrapped around my back... I caught myself wanting more. I slowly pulled his shirt off in a gentle manner, and could feel his lips curve into a small smirk beneath our kiss.
|| Zane's P.O.V ||
I could feel her petite body quiver next me...Her face was warm...And she tasted so good...Her lips tasted like fresh strawberries...I couldn't ask for anything more...All I wanted was her kiss...And her beautiful smile...She was all I wanted...And I had to admit that...I can't believe I fell for this jokingly annoying...yet amazing mei'fwa...she was everything...
I tried hard to deny the urge of taking in every inch of her in that very moment....I pushed my self against her. I picked her up and laid her on my lap. I felt myself grow hard, and I blushed a light red. She slowly moved her lower part against me to turn me on even more. She knew what I wanted... I couldn't resist her anymore and picked her up in my arms while moving my lips harshly against hers.
|| Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V ||
I felt his muscular arms wrap around my back...Who knew he worked out...He carried me upstairs and laid me down on my bed...
I heard him shut the door and slowly crawl back on top of me. I felt the heat coming from his strong body. His soft, vanilla lips pushed back on top of mine, and I moved my lips against his. Before, I felt him grow hard....I took the chance to pursue that...I turned him on even more...I knew what he wanted...And he was growing impatient... I lightly touched his erecting member through his pants. It was large...And warm...He was getting excited... I continued to play hard to get, he grunted a little as I stroked him. I could feel him grow a little harder and kissed his neck lightly. This "playing hard to get" act was working...And I knew he wanted me...So I let go...
|| Zane's P.O.V ||
She was playing hard to get...I liked the little act she was playing at...It was sexy...And I couldn't resist her anymore...I wanted everything she had to give to me...And maybe even more...I was surprised at the gesture of giving up...I knew she was all mine...I didn't know where to start...
I grabbed on to her delicate wrists and pinned them above her head. She squirmed a little as I lifted her light pink blouse off her pale skin. She had the cutest birth mark above her belly button and I took the chance...I started to lick the top of her stomach. She squirmed in sexual pleasure. I wanted to hear her scream my name...First I needed to build her up...I knew she was nervous... My eyes moved up to her pink cotton bra, it had white trim that
defined the roundness of her bulging breasts, I took in every detail, catching myself drooling. I couldn't contain myself....I wanted to fuck her so bad...I know it seems forward and a bit out of line...but I needed her...I couldn't stop myself....The smell of her sweet, flowing
perfume...The curves of her tiny...Yet fragile body...The way she tasted...I decided to try my luck...
|| Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V ||
By now he was lapping harshly at my stomach....It was driving me crazy...I had to suck in the urge to release a moan...I didn't want to show any weakness and fall into his void...I knew I had to make it last...
I continued to move in pleasure against the bed. I could tell I was pleasing him...I felt him slide down the top of my satin pink panties...He untied the lace with delicate fingers and slid them over my thighs. I could tell he noticed that I became very wet in time. He picked up my panties between two fingers and threw them onto the floor. He was wanting me...The look in his eyes and his very move gave more hints...I was nervous...but I couldn't stop him...Neither could I stop myself...I wanted him so badly...My lust for him was growing stronger and I needed him...
|| Zane's P.O.V ||
She started to realize that I couldn't take the wait...There was so much lust in her shimmering sunflower eyes...I was surprised at how dirty she became in this moment...I couldn't handle the fact that I was in love with her....Not just her complexion...but her fascinating personality....everything about her was intriguing...To the point where I wanted her all to myself...And I would protect her with everything I had...
I moved down to her lady area and touched her clit with my fingers. I started to run up and down gently with my fingers, I wanted to see how she responded before I gave her everything I had.
|| Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V ||
I felt the delicate pads of his fingers start to rub my clit, I bit the soft corner of my lip in attempt not to moan, my lips were chapped from how nervous I was, I opened my mouth as he sped up. I let out a sensual gasp of air and felt the lower part of my stomach turn in knots. I was getting turned on and my body was preparing for him. I rested my hands above my head and tilted my head to the side, I bit my bottom lip a bit harder and let out a small squeak. I felt a surge of blush rise to my cheeks. All of the sudden I felt him crawl up to my face and lean down to my ear. He nibbled faintly on my ear. "Let it all out babe...~" He murmured sensuously into my ear. Just at those words, I suddenly let out a small, passionate moan. I saw Zane bite his lip sexually and lean back down. He started to suck on the sweet spot of my lower neck. I tilted my head back to release yet, another raying moan.
|| Zane's P.O.V ||
I couldn't take it anymore...I needed her so bad...
I moved my hands down her cleavage part and slowly moved my hands to unclip her laced bra. Her rounded breasts fell against her chest, relieved from the confining bra. She let out a quickened breath of nervousness and embarrassment. Her cheeks were beaming red. I slowly undid my pants and pulled them off. As I was slipping off my boxers, she spoke in a husky voice, "W-Will it hurt...?" She said seductively, yet worrisome. I looked back at her sunflower eyes and she looked a bit worried, her cheeks were red and she was biting her bottom lip. My palms were sweaty and my dick was throbbing. "I-I won't hurt you..." I said with a lustful smirk.
|| Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V ||
I was scared...I had to admit it...I could feel the sweat dripping down my back...Questions dodged each other back and forth in my mind. W-Will it hurt...? Will I do something wrong...? Am I not good enough for him...? A-Am I being too boring...? W-What do I do...?
Suddenly he shifted himself up to my level, he got on top of me and slid off the rest of his boxers. His dick bulged out, it was very large...by looking at what type of guy he was, I was surprised. His arms were by my head, holding himself up, his biceps were bulging. I slid my pale hand down his abs, and looked into his bright blue eyes. His eyes were full of lust and I gave him a look of acceptance. He slowly shifted his body forward, I felt the tip of his dick enter my lady-hood. I couldn't hold it in...I-It hurt... I let out a small squeak of pain. "Z-Zane...!~" I managed to squeak out as he went a little deeper into my lady-hood. He moved his head down to me and whispered seductively into my ear, "Shhh..." I whimpered in pain as he thrust his body forward, moving deep inside of me. H-He's so large...I-It hurts...B-But it's starting to feel good...I trusted that Zane would be the right one to have my virginity....So I gave in.
|| Zane's P.O.V ||
I could hear her whimpering in pain...I didn't mean to hurt her....Just as soon as I got the chance I couldn't stop myself....
She laid there sweating as I slowly thrusted. Which each thrust she scrunched her face up in attempt not to moan. I knew she was in pain, this was her first time and I wanted it to be pleasurable for her. Then she surprised me. She looked up at me with a seductive smirk. "H-Harder...~ P-Please...Z-Zane...I want you...~" She said lustily. Just hearing those words made my cheeks burn a rosy red. I positioned my self deeper, and thrusted harder. She let out the cutest moans, it made me so hard. No wonder it hurt her. I continued to thrust as hard as I could. Her frail body underneath me was a hot mess. Her hair was matted and her defined body was sweaty. She was gripping the bed sheets tighter at each thrust. Her tender breasts were moving against her chest as she swayed back and forth.
But even with the mess she was in...She was still so damn gorgeous...And I would never ask for anything more...
|| Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V ||
Pleasure was flowing through my veins...It felt so good...
He thrusted as hard as he could and I gripped the bed sheets just as hard. I let out a high-pitched moan. He grunted as his tall posture moved back and forth against me. "Y-Yes...~ F-Faster...~ U-Ughh..!~ I knew I was about to climax. He thrusted as fast as he could. Eventually his thrusts became sloppier and I could feel the sweat on the back of his neck as I wrapped my arms around him. I knew he was about to cum.
|| Zane's P.O.V ||
I lost control and I gave her everything I had...She was about to climax and both of us were panting our asses off...Who knew it would get to this point...
My fast thrusts were getting sloppier and my dick was throbbing inside of her. I was about to cum. I tried to warn her, but before I could I released into her.
|| Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V ||
I let out a gasp as he released into me. I felt his warm fluids enter inside of me. I wanted every drop... He pulled out and stroked his delicate fingers through my hair. He moved one hand underneath my chin and leaned in to kiss me. I accepted and connected my lips with his. He looked into my dark amber eyes and smiled. "You are amazing...Ms. Chan." He said tiredly. I looked back at him and I felt my heart flutter. T-That just happened...! I-I....H-He...! I can't believe I'm not a virgin anymore...I-I'm glad that happened though...At least I know he cares for me...the way he looks at me...The freckles that outline his face...The way I get butterfly's in my stomach when I see him...I-I'm in love with Zane Ro'Meave.
|| Zane's P.O.V ||
I looked back at her with a smile, and brushed my fingers through her long, soft locks of pink hair. Her bright amber eyes were becoming a bit glazed with tiredness. I slowly bent down to kiss her soft forehead. She wrapped her arms around me, and I was forced down next to her. I continued to stroke her hair and cuddle her small figure in my arms, until she drifted off into sleep. Her breathing pattern was steady, and she snored quietly. Soon enough, I drifted off to listening to her rhythmic breathing, as it lulled me to sleep. I couldn't believe that happened...I was so happy....I felt the adrenaline rush through my veins...As I saw her face in my dreams...I felt warm and different...I was anti-social....and barely talked to anyone outside of my family...even then I never really spoke with my father...my mother was the only one there for me...but now she wasn't alone...I took comfort in knowing that Kawaii~Chan also cared for me...and I wanted nothing more...
I was in love with Kawaii~Chan...

|| HOLY SHETTT LONGEST CHAPTER OF MAH LIFE .0. 2,303 WORDS, WOO! Anyways sorry for this long, hardcore, BUT AMAZING CHAPTER. ( not to brag ) XD but I hope you enjoyed...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And I'll continue to update as much as I can! LOVE YOU PANCAKESS!!