||Aftermath||

|| Heyooo Pancakes! I'll try and make the chapters longer from now on, I'll also be posting my schedule for the new chapters. MAKE SURE TO LEAVE ANY extra SUGGESTIONS FOR ME PLEASE! Thank you Pancakes! ~Nana ( ^ω^ ) ||

|| Zane's P.O.V ||
I looked at Kawaii~Chan and fell back next to her. She curled her small body up next to mine. I pulled a blanket over her. She bit her lip and she took an attempt not to yawn. Her eyes started to droop. She muttered tiredly into my ear. "I-I love you Zane..." Just at those words I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. As I was moving a piece of hair out of her eyes, I whispered back to her. "I-I love you too...Nana." She stiffened a little at the mention of her real name. But I knew it was because she wasn't used to her actual name. I suddenly froze at the thought that Aph would be home soon and we didn't get ready for the party. I hated the thought of waking the little angel next to me, but I knew I had too before Aph found out. I gave her a small nudge, she turned to me and slowly opened her beautiful sunflower eyes. She yawned cutely and her ears swayed forward as she stretched. I smiled warmly towards her. "Sorry for waking you beautiful...but we need to get ready for the party" I warned her as she stiffened next to me in realization. "T-That's right...!" She said whisper yelling as she got out of the bed. She got out and was standing in front of the bed naked. She blushed red and ran to the bathroom. I snuffed quietly. She was so adorable. I got out of bed and put my black and gray striped sweater on, along with my black ripped jeans. I heard her squealing in the bathroom. I giggled and knocked on the door. She slowly opened it and looked at me with bright hazel eyes. She glanced at me and opened the door. She had a pink towel wrapped around her body. "I-I need to grab my bathing suit..." I looked at her and smiled. "I'll get it for you beautiful..." She blushed again, she wasn't used to me calling her beautiful.

|| Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V ||
I felt my cheeks get red. "Zane's never been this way around me...and I can't believe that all just happened!...I-I really just...with him!..Oh my irene. I tried to stop thinking about how aphmau would take this, when I was still trying to figure out how I could even take this. I sighed quietly. Zane knocked on the door. I opened it slightly and blushed . He handed me the pink bikini. I reached to grab it but then my towel fell of and I slipped. Zane caught me before I could hit my head on the door. He chuckled. "Be careful Nana...I don't want you hurting yourself..." He blushed and I could tell he was trying not to look down. I looked at him confused then with a slight pang of embarrassment, I realized that my towel had fallen off and I was sitting there naked in Zane's arms. I let out an embarrassed squeak and ran back into the bathroom. I quickly wrapped the towel around my then sat against the door. I hear snicker and then heard him move across to the other side of the room. I sighed and my hands started to shake. "I-I've never felt this way...he makes me feel so weird! Ugh...but I couldn't deny it...I was in love with him." I closed my eyes and took deep breathes. Then I put my bikini on.

||sorry for short chapter y'all! I'm gonna go start working on the next part when the party will finally start 😂 so stay in tune! Love you Pancakes!💗~Nana||