Britney?!?!

I wake up in bed and see a note. It read, "Had to go work earlier and I'll be working late. Be home around 12:00. Love ya bby girl."
I get up and get dressed and head out for a morning jog before work.
30 minutes later...
I run back to the house to grab my keys and head to my job at the gym. As always it's packed. I head to my Zumba class. Again,a bunch of people telling me how to do my job. " Like bitch! Do you work here. No I didn't think so." I worked in Zumba for awhile and then the kids crossfit class. Ike always ther were some kids I wanted to punch and some I wanted to keep as my own. Speaking of which I needed to take a pregnancy test.
I finally get off work at 8:00 and head over to Chipotle to get something to eat. I took some pictures for insta. Start to head home but I then see Michaels car drove into Britney's neighborhood. I honk at him,but he rushes past.  "What is he doing?" I wondered. Someone's horn honks and makes me fall out of my daze. I head home and take the pregnancy. I cover my mouth in shock and start crying tears of joy.
I get up and go to Britney's house.
15 minutes later...
She gave me a key to her house since I'm here bestie. I run into her room and see Michael fucking my best friend! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" I yell making them look up.