What Happened?

"This isn't what this looks like." Michael says putting on his underwear and shorts.
"IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR FUCKING MY BEST FRIEND!" I say looking at Britney.
She had bruises and scratches all over her body. She was crying. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO BRITNEY?" I yell angrily. Tears stream down her face as she try's to speak through the duck tape. "I raped her and your next." He says smirking. I untie Britney and we run down the street. We hide behind the dumpster as I keep look out. "Her change into this."I say handing her the clothes she had on earlier. We start running again but we come face to face with Michael. "You can run but you sure can't hide." He says crossing his arm and shaking his head. "Hold my hand." Britney says grabbing my hand.
Before I could say anything we jumped off the bridge.
"Fuck!" Michael yells. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. We finally hit the ground. After that everything went black from there.
I wake up in the hospital covered in stitches and cast. I had a sprained,ankle broken arm,and a broken rib. Britney had a broken rib and a broken knee.
"THEIR AWAKE!" My sister yells to the doctor.  Britney's parents were here and so were mine. My mom sobs into my shoulder. "Plz never do that again!" My sister says  hugging my mom. The doctor walks in takes my blood pressure.  "So what exactly happened?" I ask leaning on my shoulder. "You and Britney ran away from a raper and then jumped off a bridge." My sister says folding her arms. I nod then face the doctor. "Well,you're free to go home and you two are getting your cast of in about 6 to 8 months." He says rolling 2 wheel chairs into the room. "Let's go sweetie my parents say.