0.7

animatic by szin!!!!!
______________________________________

~Thomas POV~

This was it graduation day. After this, we would pnly have one year of this tourture left. Except for Alex. Since he was bumped up a year, this was his last day of college.

He seemed pretty excited about it. He said that he would live as close as he could to the dorms so he could still see everyone on a daily basis.

We've been really happy together. After the first week of us dating, he had already began to look healthier. The constant bags under his eyes disappeared, he had an extra jump in his step, and an extra sparkle in his eye. I loved everything about him.

These past two weeks hes been spending every spare moment with me. I love it. At first I thought he had gone crazy. He was always studying 24/7. But no matter what anyone would say to him, he didnt stop studying and stressing out over his finals. I figured that maybe one of our words about taking a break had finally gotten to him.

~Alex POV~

I was internally screaming. GRADUATION DAY. The day that I have been working my ass off for. Part of me was stoked and super excited for graduation. The other part of me, not so much. Why? Because after that, me and James would have to go through with Dad's plan.

I shuddered thinking at the thought. I grabbed my graduation cap as Thomas yelled from the living room.

"Time to go! Laf! Lexi! We're gonna be late if you dont get your asses out here!"

"Just enjoy this last day with me, Thomas, and the rest of our friends okay? Lets forget about Dad for a few hours, hm?" I heard James say.

"Kay. See you later."

I took a deep breath as I opened my bedroom door.

~Time skip cause i dont rlly know how graduations work im srry~

I took a deep breath as I walked out of the college.

"Feels good to be graduated, huh?"

I turned around to look at my brother. A tackled him in a big hug.

I couldnt believe it! I had worked really hard for this day. I couldnt wait to get a job and live with Tho- oh wait. Thats right. Dad. The spy agency.

I sighed and put up a smile anyway. We decided that the party would be in our dorm so our whole group walked to our dorm.

I jumped when James put a hand on my shoulder.

"Relax, i know your nervous. I am too."

I nodded shakily and walked over to Thomas. I slipped my hand into his and savoured the colors. And his face.

__________________________

~Time skip to middle of party~

~James (Hamilton) POV~

This was it. This was the first phase of the plan.

I checked over what we had to do again for the 50th time.

Phase 1) Me and Alex would leave the dorm claiming we had to pick up a cake. Alex would "accidentally" leave his phone behind, with no password. Then once we gave the signal, Lucy would start texting Alex's phone.

Lucy was this girl from the spy agency. She was saved by the agency a few months ago, so she decided to stick around and help. Anyways, back to the plan.

Lucy would start texting sweet nothings to Alex. Hopefully, Thomas or someone else would see.

Phase 2) This was the part Alex hated. He had to get his soulmate to break up with him.

We would then go back with the cake. By then, Thomas would have seen the texts and gotten furious.

Alex would have to say things to get him all riled up.

Phase 3) Alex would then have to say things to get the rest of his friends furious at him, if they werent already a little mad.

He would have to get one of them to kick him out of the dorm.

Phase 4) They would leave and never come back

(I feel like none of this makes any sense. Im rlly bad at explaining so tell me if it doesnt make any sense. I'll help clear it up for you.)

James wished that they didnt have to do this but they didnt really have a choice. It was either this or whatever his dad had threatened to do.

He wasnt entirely sure what it was but part of him knew that his dad would hurt his friends in some way.

He was shaken out of his thoughts when he heard his brother's voice.

"Ok guys. Me and James are gonna go get a cake. Be right back!"

I looked up at him. His smile and voice were so convincing, but I knew that inside, he was terrified of what was going to happen.

I nodded and walked out with him. As I was walking out, Alex turned around and dashed back inside.

What?

I turned and saw him kissing Thomas as if the world was gonna end.

"Ew! get a room!" I heard Laurens laugh from Madison's lap.

My brother pulled away from his soulmate and smiled at him one more time. He looked around and I knew he was taking in the colors one last time.

"Love you" I heard him whisper. If it wasnt for my enhanced hearing, i would have never know that he said anything at all.

Then we walked out of the dorm and closed the door.

A few seconds later, Alex was on the floor, sobs racking his whole body.

________________________

oh shit

what have i done

my finger must have slipped!

~❤