chapter

~one week later~

Eren pov

Levi just left for work so today I'm planning on sneaking out to meet my best friend Armin. I can't remember the last time I saw him . He's the only one that knows about levi abusing me but I told him not to tell anyone else and surprisingly agreed , or maybe because I threatened to kill myself. Anyway , Levi just got in his car 'please hurry and leave' . Levi finally drove away after what felt like years of waiting .

I quickly ran upstairs and got changed into some black jeans and one of my old t-shirts that was to big for me now. I got changed and headed back down stairs then out the door.

I had about 4 Hours until levi would come back from work , just enough time to chat with Armin.

I finally reached the cafe me and Armin agreed to meet up at , it was only a 15 minute walk from my house so it didn't take long for me to get there . Armin was already sat at a table drinking some Apple Juice.

"Hey Armin long time no see "

"Hey Eren" Armin scanned Erens appearance and frowned "you've lost a lot of weight.."

Eren sat down "oh um yeah, levi caught me doing things I shouldn't of and said that I'm not aloud dinner "

"Oh...then you must be hungry , here take this " Armin handed Eren his chocolate cake "Armin? Are you sure ? aren't you hungry?"

"Yes I am , but you need it way more then me so just it ok?"

Eren smiled brightly and nodded "thank you Armin your the best " Eren said and gobbled down the chocolate cake "mmm I almost forgot what chocolate cake tastes like "

" I'm glad you enjoy it , if you want I'll buy you another one after" Eren smiled and nodded .

~time skip 4 Hours~

Eren and Armin spent the next four hours eating chocolate cake and catching up on things that happened since the last time they met .

Eren checked his phone to see that levi would be home in five minutes "shit! " Eren shot up from his seat "I'm so sorry Armin but I need to go otherwise levi will hit me again "

"Oh ok, bye Eren!"

Eren smiled and quickly ran out of the coffee shop. As he edged closer to the house he saw Levi's car parked up at the drive way . Eren almost burst out in tears, he imagined levi hitting and punching him .

Eren stood face to face with the front door . His hand hesitantly twisted the door Nob and pushed open the door.  His eyes widened when he saw levi standing right infront of him "L-levi "

"Where were you ?" Levi asked calmly .

"U-um I'm sorry Lev-"

"I said WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU !!!" Levi shouted making Eren flinch .

"I-i was with Armin at the café down the road"

Levi grabbed onto Erens and pulled it "did I give you permission?"

"A-ah ow levi please let go "

"DID I GIVE YOU FUCKING PERMISSION!!!??" Levi yelled and threw Eren on the hard floor .

Eren started crying "n-no levi i-im sorry"

"You know what happens when you disobey me don't you??" Levi grabbed Eren and pulled him up the stairs by his hair. Levi chucked Eren on the bed and pulled down both there pants and boxers "L-levi please don't, i-i don't wanna n-not again "

"Just shut the fuck up you worthless piece of shit!" Levi shoved his dick inside Eren without using any lube and immediately started thrusting into Eren.

Eren cried out in pain as levi thrusted into him harshly until his ass was bleeding.  Levi came inside Eren then pulled his pants and boxers back up "you can sleep on the hard cold floor tonight " was all levi said to Eren before leaving the bedroom and walking back downstairs to make himself something to eat .

Eren wiped his tears and managed to sit up . He put one hand inside his pillow case and pulled out a tub of abortion pills to find it was empty "no no no no! You've gotta be shitting me " Eren started to cry again "this can't be happening..."