Chapter 25

"Yes, your principal had already called and discussed the idea with me." Donghae nodded as he listened to YG High's principal clasping his hands together on the table as he looked at Donghae sitting in front of his desk. "Although I feel flattered that you think of our school as the subject of your... thing but I'm not sure if it was a good idea. I did told your principal that but she told me you are one of SM High's top students and she believes you won't write anything that will tarnish YG High's reputation."

Donghae let out a small smile and wanting to tell the principal that it's just a school paper and won't get published anywhere but he doesn't want to sound cheeky and the principal looked scary enough. He was probably around his late 30s and Donghae had glanced a tattoo on his arms underneath his long sleeved polo when he lifted his hand for a shake. He doesn't look anything like the principal in SM High. He doesn't look anything like a principal at all.

And what reputation he was referring to, he had no idea. Does the principal means, YG High's reputation of being the school catering most children of infamous gangsters? From what he knows, some children of famous politicians are studying here too but YG High is mostly known for the former. Geez, even the principal is straight out of a gangster movie..

The principal continued before Donghae could answer him. "And I don't believe you would even want to do that considering my students are very vindictive. Now, I'm not threatening you, of course. I just want to let you know that. Even I have a hard time controlling them when they are rattled at something. I might suggest for you to stay off radar while you're doing your research."

"I... understand, sir," Donghae said still nodding. Just how bad is this school that even the principal had to issue a warning? When he first entered the building, one of the students kindly gave him the direction to the principal's office when he asked. Sure all the students were gawking at him as he passed by but they didn't say anything. Though it was a little weird but he completely understands that seeing a new face would probably get any student to stare... he thinks. He spotted some male students smirking as they glanced his way thought.

"What made you think of YG High anyway?" The principal asked.

"Uh... it was... uh... a schoolmate had actually suggested that topic." He smiled this time. "She have a sister studying here."

"Really?" The principal looked flummoxed at that info. "An SM High student having a relative here in YG? Sister? Are you sure?"

"That's... what she told me," Donghae said thinking on what was Darie's father's name again so he could mention it but before he can remember, the door burst open with it bouncing off on the wall. Both he and principal jumped and they turned to the direction of the door.

Donghae felt his mouth open slightly. For a second he thought Darie had followed him here in YG but she looked different. She was wearing black ripped pants with chains, and a black vetements hoodie. Her hair was down and she looked so much like Darie that Donghae had a moment of confusion before realizing it.

He is now finally meeting Darie's twin. She wasn't kidding when she said they were identical. But why does she look like she wanted to rip something in half?

Sandie was standing on the doorway with her heart almost stopping when her eyes met Donghae's who looked really surprised at seeing her. Damn Darie! Why didn't she stopped him?! Damn! And she thought her life stopped getting complicated the moment she came back as Sandie Park.

He needs to go!

"Oh, good thing. Here's Sandie Park," the principal said. "She will guide you as you conduct your research."

"Shut up," Sandie practically growled as she marched over to them. Donghae glanced at the principal wondering if he also condone students speaking to him that way.