Zodiac

The orange haired boy pushed you away. "Excuse me miss can I ask you your name?" Yuki asked. "Ah! ________, ________ _____________" you told him.

He nodded. "Sorry for the trouble Miss ________." You looked down. "The angry hot head was Kyo. This girl is Toruh Handa. I'm Yuki." Yuki said.

You nodded. "You're prince Yuki...the girls couldn't stop talking about you in class." You said. Yuki didn't seem exactly happy about this but nodded and smiled.

"Haru....what did you mean by transform?" you turned to Haru. Just then a man in a robe came out.

"Haru why are you here? And why did you bring this lovely gi--" Before the man could finish Yuki had dropped his back pack on the mans head. "Shigure this is serious..." Yuki said.

"What seems to be the problem?" Shigure asked. Just then you felt Haru pull you into a hug. A blush crawled up to your face.

Shigure's eyes seemed to widen. "You're not transforming!" he said. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TRANSFORMING!!" you yelled.

Everyone was looking at you again. You hid behind Haru a little. "Well how about we just show her." Shigure said.

With that Shigure pushed Toruh into the arms of Kyo who was just walking in. Kyo turned into a cat!

"u-um...what?" you asked confused. "Now she's more confused...." Haru sighed. Haru explained everything about the curse of the zodiac.