Black Haru

You looked at the man. Before you knew it you felt a pain on your cheek. He had slapped you. "Why doesn't the curse work for you?" he spat.

You shook your head. "I don't know..." you muttered. You felt yourself getting hit multiple times. Just then someone burst through the door.

You looked up and saw Haru. You were still being hit. Haru shoved Akito out of the way. Before you could realize what was happening Haru pulled you out of the room.

He ran out of the house and took you into the woods. When you finally stopped you leaned against a tree to catch your breath. "Haru....I" you began.

Before you could continue you felt a warm pair of lips crash into yours. They belonged to Haru. Haru's kiss was forceful.

Haru seemed to have more of a dark aura. Not his usual calm, quieter one. He pulled away. "Tch...don't ever get hurt like that again." he demanded.

You nodded slightly. He held your chin up with his hand. You saw him smirking. "Haru?" you seemed confused by the way he was acting.

He pressed you into the tree. Haru kissed you again. The kiss was forceful at first but then became less forceful. He slowly pulled away.

He was like the Haru you knew. You were blushing madly. He moved away from you slowly. "Sorry..." he muttered.