Prologue

Hello peeps..!!

Sorry for being late..

My college has started and there is a stupid rule that I can't carry my mobile to the campus nor use it in the bus..

So the time I reach home is almost 6 and will be having very less time to write..!!

So guys I can't give regular updates but will surely try to update as soon as possible when time permits..!!

Max maybe two or three updates per week.. Is it OK..??

************************************

Crush Matlab..??

Maybe it is a first attraction towards someone... When we get those foreign feelings in us.. Or maybe we are interested in them more than anything else..??

LOVE means..??

This maybe is the permanent feeling which can't be erased.. Or something which is not artificial completely pure and increases as time goes on..??

Now we have got to know the definitions we will see what our characters have Crush..?? LOVE..??

Swara

A simple girl..!! Suddenly she develops a kind of attraction towards a person whom she had met mistakenly..!!

She don't know what's her feeling but this is something new and different to her..!!

Will it be Crush which fades away after sometime..?? Or will it lasts longer..??

Ragini

Basically a traditional girl.. Having many dreams about her husband as said by her Dadi..

Soon time comes when her Dadi selects her groom for her..

As a most obedient granddaughter of her Dadi she accepts the proposal with many dreams of hers..

But will that groom fulfills her dreams and become her LOVE..?? Or just remains as her Crush..??

Sanskaar

A mysterious character..!! Not known to anyone..!! Mostly concentrates on his office work..!!

Not at all interested in this Crush.. And LOVE..!!

So what happens when all of a sudden a mistake of his comes in front of him and stands..??

Then over a period of time will his definition over LOVE changes..?? Or will it be just a Crush to him..?? Or will it be nothing..??

Laksh

A flirty guy..!! A completely bewass..!! And irresponsible guy..!!

All of a sudden a marriage proposal arrives and when he sees the photo if the girl he is completely attracted to her and wished her for the complete life..!!

And then after a few meetings he meets another girl and a foreign feeling starts..

Now who is his Crush..?? And who is his LOVE..??
______________________________________

So basically it revolves around this two words Crush.. And LOVE..

And it is one of the tracks of Swaragini when Laksh meets Swara being Ragini's fiancee..

It proceeds from there..

And pls forgive me if I commit any mistake in future..

Because I don't know about this track in detail.. I actually started watching Swaragini after Ragini becoming Malkin and ruling over the house..

So pls forgive me in advance..!!

Meet u soon.. Most probably on Friday or Saturday..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..