Arrogant Young Man..! (Chapter 25)

Hola..!

It's been long that I have updated this book..! My apologies on that..

Well this is the last time I will be troubling u..

So here I present u the last episode of this lovely journey..

************************************

Sanskaar's Mansion

" Swara..! I am telling you this is not gonna work..! Instead u will see the volcano eruption..!🌋🌋🌋 " said Sujata trying her luck for the last time

" U don't worry Mom..! If volcano erupts.. Let it erupt.. But after sometime it is mandatory for it to cool..! 💧💧💧" replied Swara

" But beta..! Listen to me once.. He.. " her words found no source as Swara left her behind to check other things..

" This girl will not listen..! Please God.. Make sure that everything goes fine..! 🙏🙏"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's time for Sanskaar to return..

We see a lady bitting her nails nervously while other super excited to know how things are going to turn out..!

Soon both could hear a car driving into the mansion..

Sanskaar speaking with Mr shah on phone entered the Mansion..

" Yes.. Mr shah.. The project will be completed on time..! In fact we are planning to complete it a month before..! "

" That's great Mr Maheshwari.. I am impressed with ur company's work..! But please make sure that you don't compromise on the quality..! "

" Not at all Mr shah..! We are known for our Quality Mr shah..! I personally will supervise everything..! "

" I know Mr Maheshwari.. That is the reason why we chose u..! "

" Thank you Mr... " his words didn't find any way to come out his mouth..

On the other hand Mr shah was tensed what could have happened.. He tired asking the same.. But there was response from Mr Maheshwari..

Assuming an issue with the network Mr shah disconnected the call and resumed his work..!

But what actually happened that Sanskaar couldn't attend Mr shah was a mischievous prank by his wife..

Few moments ago

While Sanskaar was speaking to Mr shah.. Our kiddo's wife was planning her prank..

The moment Sanskaar stepped in.. He could feel something cool dropped on his head which started melting making its way to his face...

When it reached his mouth, tasting it unwillingly..

Initially bringing a wide cute innocent baby smile but later turned into angry young man..!

He turned towards his nervous mom and shouted

" WHO DARED TO DROP THIS THING ON MY HEAD..! WHO'S WORK IS THIS MOM..? I SWEAR I WILL SEE HIS END..!! 😠😠😠"

Sujata expected this reaction..

" Well Sanskaar u very well know only three people in this world has this dare to drop that thing on your head..! 😄😄 " stating that she moved towards her room

" MOM..! U R IGNORING ME..! AND U VERY WELL KNOW THAT I AM ANGRY..! I WANT MY ANSWER IN SIMPLE STRAIGHT WAY.. STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH..! "

" No one is beating around the Bush Sanskaar..! I am just saying that only three people can do this..! Simple and straight isn't it..! Wah sujata Wah..! I never that even you can say things simple and straightly..! "