chapter 1

"Okay everyone. Simmer down," the teacher told the students there, as they all sat down.

"Okay. Everyone, you have a new student. He'll be solo on this, unfortunately," the teacher continued.

"Wow. Who's that? Some strong guy?" Cardin said, snickering. "Maybe, maybe not," the teacher replied.

"Come on in," the teacher continued, and a boy with black hair, sea-green eyes, and was apparently wearing a Japanese-looking robe and gloves came in.

"Hello everyone! I am Mesagi. Even though I'll be quite lonely since I don't have anyone to team up with, I hope I can get along with everyone here," he said, bowing.

"Okay then, Mesagi. You may go to that empty seat behind team RWBY," the teacher told him.

"Wait he doesn't know who team RWBY are," a random male said out.

That was when Mesagi just walked and sat at the back of team RWBY.

Everyone stared at him, and Mesagi stared back, tilting his head in confusion.

Time skip

"Okay class. You are dismissed. Mesagi stay here first," the teacher ordered.

When everyone left, all but Mesagi, the teacher went straight towards him.

"You haven't unlocked your aura yet, right?" He asked, and Mesagi nodded.

"I know about aura. You don't have to explain it to me," he said, smiling brightly.

"Okay then." The teacher went and put a hand to his chest, and soon enough, a grey glow appeared.

"Ooooh. My favourite colour," Mesagi said, looking at the colours slowly fading.

"Okay. Off you go," the teacher told him, now smiling. "Yes sir!" Mesagi replied, saluting, before going to the cafeteria.

.......

Mesagi got to an empty seat as he got some of his own food. Just as he was about to eat, a hand smashed down the table.

It was Cardin. "Hey new kid," he said to Mesagi. "What is it?" Mesagi asked politely.

"You think you're stronger than me?" Cardin asked. "No. Why would I? There might be some other people who's stronger than you, and there's some weaker than you," Mesagi replied.

Cardin narrowed his eyes before he went and left him alone. Mesagi shrugged and ate.

What he didn't seem to notice is that people around him were agaped seeing what had happened.

"Is that guys for real?"

"Wow, he's something."

"I know, right?"

That was when team RWBY sat at the same table with Mesagi. "Hello!" Mesagi chirped to them.

"Hi!" Both the yellow haired girl and the brown haired said simultaneously.

"Hey," the black haired with the bowtie simply replied.

"Hello," the white haired in a ponytail replied.

"So what makes you girls sitting here? Aren't there other places to sit?" Mesagi asked.

"Nah. We just like eating in groups," the brown haired replied to his question.

"Ah. Okay then," Mesagi said, eating. "Oh yeah. How'd you talk yourself out of Cardin?" The yellow haired asked.

"I just talked. And he just left. Why do you ask?" Mesagi asked them, confused.

"Mesagi, he's a bully. I'm surprised he didn't grab and throw you to the nearby table," the white haired told him.

"I see. You haven't introduced yourselves yet," Mesagi said to them.

"Oh, right. I'm Ruby Rose," rhe brown haired said, smiling at him, which he smiled back.

"I'm surprised you don't know who I am," the white haired said gracefully.

As a result, Mesagi, who was not familiar with anything with the relation of dusts, tilted his head.

"No. I don't know you. Sorry," Mesagi said, laughing rather nervously.

The white haired sighed. "I'm Weiss Schnee. Daughter of the Schnee Dust Company," she introduced herself.

"Noted. I'll buy dust only from your company, then," Mesagi half-joked, smiling.

"Blake," the black haired simply said. "Name's Yang," the yellow haired introduced.

"Well it's nice kn-" he was cut off as a random student was flying and literally destroyed the table.

"What the...." Mesagi looked at the student. He had yellow messy hair.

He then looked at Cardin, who was having quite an evil grin. "Isn't it bad to bully someone in school?" Mesagi asked.

"Tch," was all the reply Cardin could give. "What's with the racket?" An older voice boomed out.

When Mesagi looked around him, they all went stiff. Mesagi then looked forward, and saw a woman with yellow hair in a ponytail.

"Professor Goodwitch," he heard Ruby said. 'The principal of this school, I suppose?' Mesagi thought.

Mesagi went and helped the yellow haired student to his feet. "Thanks man," the blonde said.

"No problem," Mesagi replied, smiling brightly, before realising all eyes were on him.

"Did I do something wrong?" Mesagi asked, tilting his head to the huntress in front of him.

"You will have a mock battle with Cardin," Professor Goodwitch suddenly said.

"...wait, hold on. You can't just..." Mesagi sighed, knowing there was no way out of this.