im back part 2

Rapunzel's p.o.v

As i went outside to look for my class, i noticed most of the students looking at me and murmuring. I felt terrified from their stares but at the same time i felt lonely and alone.

Well , i think this day is going to be tough. I said and sighed

*students kept on murmuring*

urgghh! I was so mad with all the murmurs but i decided to ignore it and walked away..

Merida's p.o.v

As i head to my next class, all i could hear were murmurs around me which really got me irritated...Hey Ge' out of ma way, i said which made them really annoyed.

Hey look who's here? Well if it isn't frizball.hah! Just because her little friend is back and alive she's acting all cocky again..One of the girls said.

that does it!.. without even thinking twice i charged to a girl wearing a black dress, long black and white stripped socks. She also has short black hair and from what i saw i think she's the same age as me..

Well merida's bullying an innocent girl.. and im so scared..hahah! Do you really think i'll be scared of YOU? Especially when ur little friend rapunzel is back? the girl said confidently.

What are you babbling abou'? me bullying an innocent girl? And what? You?innocent? hah! never in your wildest dreams mate!.. And dont talk abou' rapunzel like that!.. I furiously replied.ahh, i sighed and distanced myself away from her.

Well i think ms. merida here doesn't know that little flower is back, such a pity...she replied as she walk away from me.

wait, what did she just say?! Rapunzel's back?.. no no, that can't be cuz she's long gone..so instead of worrying i just ignored it, and went to my class.

(-narrator's p.o.v-)

As merida went to her class and ignored what the others said, a shocked merida was found near the door.

what could have happened? what did she see?

To Be Continued..............................

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

omg! thanks for the people who already reached this far.. anway here's a clue to the next chapter....

Meridawasshockedasshesawherlonglostflower/friend.....

Anyway pls vote, comment for improvements and pls share.. and pls say if its boring so i could improve it.. Arigato minna(thnx everyone)....

-aljen20