Rapunzel black

merida-

As we arrived in hogwarts we immediately looked for Rapunzel. We looked everywhere, until jack stopped near the hallway. Hiccup and I decided to follow him. Then i suddenly heard pitch's voice. I thought it was just me so i ignored it. But as i went closer to jack he seems to have heard it too, even hiccup. So we decided to listen more, and we found out that he was talking to Rapunzel. And Rapunzel calls him dad?!

oh no, what's happening? This cant be right, right? i muttered.

what is going on?! Hiccup said bluntly

Shhh!.. Jack and I said in sync

Hey guys! Rapunzel suddenly said which really surprised the three of us. Our eyes were wide open and we started to panick. I thought you guys already left me behind. Rapunzel continued while looking sad.

umm, sorry about that. We were kinda attacked by 2 yetis. Jack replied while rubbing his neck.

oh are you okay? I didn't know. Im so sorry . Rapunzel said worrying.

Sorry for wha' punz? You dont need to say sorry to us, cuz it shoul' be us saying sorry to yah cuz we left you all by urself. I said trying to comfort her.

She looked at me and smiled. I missed that smile. And so I smiled back too.

Narrator-

The four of them went back to their doorms since they didnt catch up to their class and was sent to the office for being late.

Merida and Hiccup went to their doorms first and send their goodbyes to rapunzel and jack.

Well looks like its just the two of us. jack said

Rapunzel giggled and then smiled, So what do you wanna do?

Jack smirked and said, wanna fly with me?

Fly? Rapunzel asked

oh crap! I forgot Rapunzel didnt know i can fly and i have ice powers, Jack thought. I quickly grabbed her hand and the both of us jumped in the window.

Ahhhhh! rapunzel shouted. oh no! we're gonna die! Rapunzel said while clinging on my jacket. I giggled a little cuz i missed the times when we were doing this.

Wohooooo! I shouted. Then I tossed rapunzel above and then catched her. Hahah!

Jack are you trying to kill me?! she said while closing her eyes. I held her waist(like dancing waltz).

Open ur eyes punz

She then opened her eyes and giggled.

Narrator-

After a couple of minutes of flying, jack and punzie returned to their doorms.

Rapunzel-

Bye punz. He said.

Bye jack. I replied then kissed him on his cheeks.I can see him blush though. Haha i giggled seeing him so cute. I went to my room fast and jack also left.

Yes! Both jack and punzie said

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

uwaaaaa! sorry for the long update.. my Note 8 got destroyed.. -cries-.. anyway.. Yay! reached 130+ reads.. Thank you so much! And sorry for the errors there.. again pls vote, comment and share....

-aljen20