Chapter 1 ✦

Waking up to the sun peeking through my curtains I stretch it's spring here at winterfell and I love it

Waking up to the sun peeking through my curtains I stretch it's spring here at winterfell and I love it. Nature always looks so beautiful here. My sister Sansa wishes to live in kings landing but I don't want to leave Winterfell ever. It saddens me to think one day I will. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock at the door.
"Come in" I spoke my voice still raspy from sleep.
"Mia can we talk for a minute" I heard a small voice say. Looking at the door I see my youngest brother Rickon Stark standing in the doorway crying.
"Rick baby what's wrong?" My expression morphing into sadness seeing the pain on his face.
"Mommy said you are to leave Winterfell and live with someone else. Why would you leave me sister?" He broke out into tears. Walking across the floor towards his shaking body I sweep him up in my body protecting him from the world.
"Rick sweetie, I'm always going to be here for you. You know that right baby you can always visit me, I love you to the moon and back." I spoke softly to him rubbing his back in an attempt to make him feel better.
"I can?"
"Of course munchkin" I said smiling at him which made him smile.
"I'll meet you for breakfast I'll be down in a bit, love you" I said kissing his forehead. He nods and walks to the door smiling away. I didn't have the heart to tell him what was happening in a fortnight. I was to wed Joffrey Baratheon my younger sisters crush. I already knew seeing as Myrcella and I send ravens to each other all the time. She sent me one about a week ago ( BAHAHA BOUT A WEEK AGO NO ONE GETS IT OKAY SORRY BYE) explaining that she's heard her mother and father arguing about who should marry Joffrey they decided on me. Don't get me wrong he's a quite attractive guy but he's not for me. I'm going to break my sisters heart once she hears and I'm not ready for that. My family is everything to me. I take the steps down to the dining area. I wasn't expecting that no one would be there. I'm startled when I feel someone touch me. I swing around coming face to face with Jon.
"You scared me" I said while grabbing my chest.
"Sorry Mia-bean" he said while laughing.
"Would you like to come watch Bran with a bow? It's quite amusing" he asked.
"Oh ha ha. Leave Bran alone." I said walking out into the brisk morning. My cloak keeping me warm.

Blue always suited my pale complexion

Blue always suited my pale complexion. Taking a step towards Bran. I whispered in his ear.
"Just like we practiced, fathers watching but remember what I said." I gave him a slight smile as I passed him. Gripping his shoulder. Standing next to Jon. He smiles at me. I look up and see mother staring daggers at Jon. This woman has so much hatred for him it's incredible really. Bran picks up an arrow and shoots it right on the target. Just like I taught him. You could hear father clapping above us.
"How did he do that?"Jon asks from the side of me.
"It's a secret" I said putting my finger over my mouth in a shh way.
"Mia shouldn't you be in needlepoint class?" I heard mother question from above.
"Of course, mother, on my way"
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Alright so I'm stopping here haha. I hope you like the story so far. I know I'm not the best writer I hope to improve. See ya later sweethearts❤️

DISCLAIMER I DON'T OWN GAME OF THRONES OR IT'S CHARACTERS I JUST OWN MY CHARACTER MIA AND HER PLOT LINE.
Made 8/30/17
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺