Chapter 2 ✦

I make my way to the door where the needlepoint is held with my two younger sisters inside

I make my way to the door where the needlepoint is held with my two younger sisters inside. I could hear Arya muttering about how much she hates this class and wishes she was the one learning archery. I giggle slightly to myself at my sister's antics. I pull the door open revealing my ginger haired sister stitching away and my youngest sister muttering in distaste.
"Good morning darlings" I said flashing them my perfect smile.
"Good morning Mia" Sansa said with a just as perfect smile, you see Sansa and I are fairly close as I was with all my siblings the oldest were Robb & Jon,then me, Sansa, Arya, Bran & lastly Rickon. I was fairly close with Jon even more so than Sansa, I helped my father with keeping Jon out of my mother's hair. My mother hated Jon for everything he was.

-Gates of winterfell- (psa i don't know if this is exactly how to order goes but oh well 😂)

As I was making my way to the court yard for the arrival of the king and his family, I could see them coming in already and I knew mother would be so angry with me for being late. I scurried down to my family trying not to get caught I stepped into the gap between Sansa and Robb in my rightful spot. Just in time as Ser Jaime rides through the gates. I can hear Bran and Jon whispering to one another but I didn't pay much mind to them. Just as Jaime enters as does Tyrion, I was actually quite fond of Tyrion whenever our families got together he was always hysterically drunk. Then came the person I truly didn't want to see, he struts over with his bodyguard behind him. Once I realize he's coming to me I panic inside I never got to tell Sansa this was happening.
"My future wife don't you look ravishing" he says with a smile that would make anyone's skin crawl, Sansa of course thought he was talking to her which only saddened me more. I looked up just in time to see the King approaching. I put on the best fake smile I could muster. Robert approaches my father first them having a little reunion, before the King of the Seven Kingdoms looks up and his eyes land on mine.
"Darling, mia oh,how grown you look now" he gives me a smile and extends his arms. If anyone didn't know us they'd never understand how close I was with The king. I spent a lot of time with him before he was King. I close the distance between us and give him the biggest hug, he's like an uncle to me. He whispers that he's sorry about Joffrey and he wishes it didn't have to be this way. Robert's one of the only people I told about Theon, no one else really knew how I felt about him. My mother would be ashamed none the less. The two like father and daughter pulled away when they heard a very angry voice calling Robert's name.
"oh good grief" I whispered, "does she still think there's something sexual going on with us" I asked in disgust.
"Yes, as Cersei always does"

———————————

•Disclaimer I don't own GOT plot line or it's characters I just own my character & her plot line•