Remind ya✊✋

Chanel's POV

Nicole and I had finally arrived to my house, and we arrived at the scene to my mom ordering pizza.

"I thought you were going to cook" I said to my mom.

"I'm too lazy" she responded, tiredly.

Nicole and I went up the stairs to put our shopping bags in my room. I opened the door to find my room dimly lit with candles and a note on the bed.

 I opened the door to find my room dimly lit with candles and a note on the bed

Both Nicole and I gasped, and I went towards the note and picked it up.

I read it out loud to both of us......

Baby girl, my Shortcake
I want you to know I'm alive. I know you don't like me yet. But you will, i expect you to carry my children. Be my wife. My love. I can't stand to wake up in the morning without you in my  arms. Wrapped around tightly by me. Safe and protected. Be a good girl. For me. Your mine. And your never getting away. Imagine us in this bed. I love you Shortcake. Remember that💛

"Forget I even said cute, the man is crazy!!!!" She yelled.

"No shit, Nicole!!!" I screamed.

"Are you gonna tell your mom?"Nicole asked.

"No" I said sarcastically. "Obviously I'm not that dumb" I went down the stairs immedateliy to find my mom eating pizza with North.

"Are you girls hungry up there?" Mom asked.

I just ignored her question and shoved the piece of paper to her face.

I stood their watching her. Her face getting paler and paler.

"I'll handle it" she said finally.

I nodded my head and walked back up the stairs. Still having a feeling I'm being watched. I went into my room to find Nicole spread out on the bed.

"I'm bored" I said. Then all of a sudden she had this big grin on her face. I knew that grin from anywhere. She went to my bed room door and locked it. I shaked my head at me knowing what she was up to.

"Might wanna put good use to the rose petals" she motioned to the bed

I then followed her lead and put on vagina by cupcakke and then connected it to my Bluetooth speakers. Then Nicole grabbed a thong twirling it around her hand.

"Let's go bitch" she yelled at me motioning to the me. I got on the bed, then she did the same.

It proceeded to me grinding my ass in circles. Towards her crotch. Which leaded to her spanking my ass with the thong.

"Its niagra falls in this pussy all day" we both sang out loud. While moaning along to the song. And no we didn't fuck were just playing.