Darkness forever at lost

Chanel's POV

I woke up on what Ryan quotes "our" bed, and started streching until I noticed a very masculine hand wrapped around my waist. I looked down and grabbed the fingers one by one, until i was at the pinky. When his voice made me jump.

"I'm trying to sleep"he murmured.

I literally had to give him the look, he looked up at me and said "what" annoyed. Like why should he be annoyed. What crawled up his ass this morning. After everything he's done. He has no right to touch me. Or be rude.

"Well one your wrinkly pedophile hands, are on my waist, so fuck off. And get it off before I pee all over your face"

He raised one perfectly arched eyebrow, tempting me but then let go. And I walked in the bathroom, closed the door and did my thing.

15 mins later after her shower

I lowly cursed when I opened the door.
Ryan had a towel wrapped lowely around his waist his vline perfectly in view, hinting very innapropriate things in this situation. And little curls of hair peaked through the top. I quickly looked away hopefully he didn't see me.

"If I'm a wrinkly old man, why are you checking me out?" He questioned.

"One I wasnt. And two I said wrinkly hands"I said annoyed.

"Whatever. Get dress. Where going out I have business to attend to. And I'm not leaving you here by yourself"he grunted. I rolled my eyes at him and went inside the closet.
I decided to wear something cute but chill.

And let my naturally curly hair out.

*10 minutes later*

I sat on the tanish couch in the living room watching Spongebob, the milkshake episode. My legs were cross on top of each other. And I was craving for chicken nuggets like usual.

I wonder what Ryan did with all that Chicken he bought when he tried to romance me. He probably threw it away or something. I started thinking about the house then Mom. I missed mom and North. Holy shit. Mom is going to notice I'm missing when she leaves grandma to pick me up. Then I could finally leave here. And if I escape it'll be my second time and this time I'm really telling the police. I don't care what mom says.

I was disrupted when Nicole the two timing backstabbing hoe came in. She surprised me when she said.

"Hey best friend" her breath reacked of cigarettes. And she smelled terrible like she hasn't took a shower in a while.

"I'm your best friend now" I laughed venomously. She couldn't be serious.

"Your always my best friend. You want some? "

She took a small little bag from the back pocket of her jeans and handed it to me that looked like PCP and libido inhancer crumbled up. OMGGGGGG.

"Do you know what that is?" I said. Standing up from my spot. Backing away from her quickly.