Chapter 21: Reason to fight.

"Wake up"

"Wake up"

"(y/n) wake up!"

You open your eyes to see Louise with a worried face.

Louise: (y/n)-Sama are you ok?

You nodded, remembering you passed out last night in the snow, but you dont remember anything else.

Saito: jeez man you gave us a fright!

(y/n): sorry, it won't happen again.

You got up and stretch your arm and legs, at least you some how slept well.

Louise: well lets get going.

You and Saito nodded and began walking, you and Saito were having a conversation about Siesta and Agnes, which you wanted to change the subject but Saito always managed to bring it back up.

Saito: so, which one do you prefer?

(y/n): for that last time, nooo!

Saito: ah come on man, I just want to know, or do you choose both?

You shook you head knowing he won't stop asking, the three of you got to a stop when you saw something moving in the snow.

Louise: what's that?

Saito: I dont know, stay here me and (y/n) will check it out.

You and Saito draw your sword and slowly approach whatever was moving, as you and Saito got close, you guys saw a dragon that you two fought in the sky.

Saito: a dragon?

Suddenly under the dragon's wing a soldier came out and tackle Saito.

Louise: Saito!

Soldier: you!

He then pulled out his sword and cast a wind spell Saito dodged it but the spell reached Louise, thankfully the spell was very weak so It didn't do anything but it did piss you off cause he tried to hurt Louise!

(y/n): You going to fucking rot here human!

Soldier: what- agh!

You were already in front of him and grabbed his neck and lifted him up and you were about to stab him with your sword.

Louise: wait!

You stopped.

(y/n): yes ma'am.

There was silence until the soldier spoke.

Soldier: wait... Are you...

(y/n): go on.

Soldier: the Black... Flame?!?

You smiled and said yes, he was scared but also angry.

Soldier: you... You monster! You kill those people 20 years ago! And yet after what happened at that theater, people look up to you like your some sort of hero!

(y/n): well let me tell you something...

You brought him close to your face.

(y/n): ever since that day, I still regret killing those innocent lives.

You then dropped him.

Soldier: I... I'll avenge those people- grr!

The soldier tried to stand, only to fall back to the ground.

Louise: his leg is wounded.

You and Saito look at his leg, its damaged.

Louise: Saito help him.