Special Chapter

This will be another Saito x male reader... Cause I really don't know how death and (y/n) is gonna work out... So this is technically a part two with Saito... Enjoy you sexy beasts and sexy angels. And for those who don't Like male x male readers... You may leave, cause I know yall are gonna be light "eww like WTF! Why did you upload this special chapter!" Easy... Cause I accept all people, even if they are gay, straight, lesbian or bi, so its their turn to enjoy.
______________________________

Its been two days after you and Saito have been dating, and of course the two of you weren't that type of couple who are very clingy with one another. Right now you two were in Colbert's class with Louise, while you were taking notes, Saito was... Well, bored of course as he let out a quiet groan.

(y/n): You alright?

Saito: I'm bored...

(y/n): Your always bored just hold on a little will you?

Saito sighed.

Saito: Fine...

You gently smiled as you lifted one of your leg and placed it over Saito's, showing some affection for him.

(y/n): Thank you.

Saito smiled as you continued to take notes till Colbert spoke.

Colbert: Alright class, since you all been very patient and good students, I'll let you all go early today, have a good weekend!

All the students got up and left the class as you and Saito were walking through the halls, heading outside.

Saito: Finally!

(y/n): I know, I don't have to hear you whine again.

Saito: Hey!

You chuckled at this as the two of you continued to walk.

[timeskip with (y/n) teaching Saito how to play the harp, only to play badly...]

You and Saito were outside the academy wall, on top of a hill sitting next to a tree as you were leaning on Saito's chest, listening to his heart beat.

Saito: Finally... Some peace and quiet.

(y/n): let me guess... Louise been giving you chores?

Saito: Yup... Clean her laundry and that sort of stuff... Ugh!

You were slightly getting annoyed by Saito's whining as you gently push your self up and plant a kiss on his lips as you separated from his lips.

(y/n): There, did that calm you down?

Saito: Y-Yea... T-Thanks.

You hummed in response as you lay your head back on his chest, till he spoke.

Saito: Do you... Uh wanna go for round two? Here? I doubt that anyone wants to find us.

(y/n): No.

Saito then has that whiny face again.

Saito: But its been two days since we've had sex...

(y/n): *sigh* maybe some other time ok? I'm not going for rounds every day ok?

Saito sighed as he hung his head low.

Saito: Ok.

The two of you were silent for a while till he spoke once more as he scratches his cheek with his index finger.

Saito: Can I uh... At least touch you?

(y/n): mmhmm, just the rear ok? But please be gentle this time, you left some marks around my thigh since we had our first sex.

Saito: Ok, I'll be gentle.

Saito then gently slid his hand under your pants And undergarment as he gently rubs and message your ass cheek as he has that pervy kind of face with his eyes closed.

Saito: Ahh so soft, Hehe~

(y/n): Saito... Please don't speak like that.

Saito: But its sooo soft~

You then looked at him straight in the eye as your eyes changed to their black and red colors.

(y/n): Saito... I will end this relationship.

Saito: Ok Ok, I'll be quiet then.

You nodded as you rest your head on his chest as the two of you were enjoying each other's company... Well Saito is enjoying grabbing your ass while your enjoying resting with someone you care.

Saito: Love you.

(y/n): Love you too, you perverted dog.

Saito: Hehe.

Then everything fades to black and the title "familiar of zero" appeared and the title was untouched as the sound of birds chirping and the wind blowing.