Chapter 2

(Worry not, have a boy)

Ryans POV still
==========
Chris then walked in. "Hey guys, what did you get me?" He said looking at us, but he looked at (Y/n) and asked Ross who it was. Yeah, we all got introduced.
*time skip to the doodles*
"Alright, what should our warm up be?" Ross quizzed, cracking his knuckles.
"Lets draw Ross naked," Chris added with one of his voices.
(Y/n) giggled. Chris seemed impressed of what he did.
"Hnhn done" Chris advised showing everyone.
"No Chris! And my dick isn't small!"
(Y/n) laughed harder. Causing me to chuckle as well.
"Well, since you guys-" I started.
"I'll just have to ask Holly then," Chris interrupted.
"Since you guys don't know how to introduce guests I will, hi I'm Ryan, and we have (YT/N) or (Y/N) here joining us today, we're going to be drawing.... What should we draw (Y/N)?" I continued.
"Uhh..." she looked up and stared into space. "Rugrats?" She challenged.
"Doc and M-!"
"Chris, shut up," Ross chuckled.
"I want to do Spike, he's pretty cute," (Y/N) giggled once again.

Chris's POV
==========
"Not as cute as me," I joked in a another voice.
"Not as cute as Chris," She rolled her eyes playfully, with a pink blush dusted on her cheeks.
A few minutes later and we all decided that we were done. (Y/N) volunteers to show hers first.
She showed us a little dog sitting down, that looked a lot like spike but much cuter with Tommy grabbing his ears.
"Aw, that's cute!" Everyone commented on her sketch.
I felt a little guilt, since I had something that could make her faint.
"Thank you guys!" (Y/n) giggled... Holy shit that was adorable.
Ryan showed us a dog with spikes for limbs, tail, and head.
Ross had a dog with long black hair flipped to its side covering the eyes, and a collar with spikes as well as a bracelet with spikes to match.
I showed mine last, and (Y/n) wheezed before slapping her hands to her face, this caused a chain of laughter to fill the room. (Y/n) was tearing up and she snorted.
"Chris! I think you just made (Y/n) piss herself!" Ryan effused shaking his head a little.
"Sh-Shut up!" (Y/n) started to calm down.
"Jesus Chris! You need an adult," Ross commented taking another look at the drawing.

(Sorry it's short- don't kill me please)