Chapter Sex

Your POV
I was sitting on my bed thinking about Chris. Then, an idea popped into my head. I got up and and fed Adolf ,doodling my plan in a sketch book.

((Ok guys so, this is probably wrong but just pretend that you animated and created the video because I'm just terrible like that)) https://youtu.be/FkL4CjckRZ0

Chris's POV
A week later
I went into the kitchen and I saw a huddle of Grumps, laughing and telling each other to shut up. I sat down and waited for them to finish.
"What the hell were you guys watching?" I chuckled fixing my beanie a little.

"YOU HAVENT SEEN IT???" Matt shook me lightly.

"I mean, depends," I said in a voice smiling but confused.

Arin walked to me and Matt, "Can I see your phone?" He smirked at me.

I just nodded and handed over my phone to him. He paused and typed something before handing it back to me.

I could hear Suzy talking to Dan, "Wow, is it possible to like her even more?" She chuckled and Dan did too.

I shrugged and watched it. Seeing the title, it was a YouTube poop. (OR SO HE THOUGHT) Tapping the video it started.

Spongebob intro, I watched through it. I sighed and smiled.

"Talented and sexy ooo,"

"Chris, I'll give you ten dollars if you guess who made it," Matt spoke up.

"Jimmy Neukonstituierung?"

"Chris-"

"Hullo,"

"The answer is (Y/n),"

"Our (Y/n)?"

Matt nodded.  A faint knock was heard on the entrance. Arin yelled a come in. It was (Y/n). I looked at her. Her skin was glowing, those sparkly (e/c) eyes matched perfectly with her (h/l) (h/c) hair. I tried hiding my blush with a laugh, commenting her outfit.

(If you're in a car or something else it's the woah shirt)

"Nice, you got good taste," I chuckled.

She smiled, and looked me dead in the eye, "You haven't tasted me..... yet,"

((hELP))

Suzy yanked her shoulder and Holly chuckled. The girls chatted for a while.

-time skip-

I was talking to Ryan, Matt, DD and Julian after recording a bit.

"So who would fuck who?" Matt asked.

"Matt and Ryan," Ding Dong laughed pointing at them.
They chuckled as Suzy shook her head walking by.

"I mean, I said I'd fuck Matt so," Julian wheezed.

"We can have a three sum!" Matt said in a funny voice.
Holly walked by giggling.

"What about me, Chris O'Nieeeeeeeeeeeeeeel?" I said in a odd voice causing them to laugh.

"You can fuck.... (Y/n),"

I blushed slightly but laughed with them.

"Bet her boobs are silky like a larvae," I said trying to be as creepy as possible.

"Perhaps," a voice from behind cooed..... (Y/n)? Fuck.

I turn around and hum chuckle (??)

"Got it on video" Ryan wheezed. Matt defended him while i tried to grab his phone.

"TOO LATE CHRIS ITS UPLOADED" Julian laughed hard leaning onto DD.

(Y/n) chuckled, causing me too.

I think I have a crush.

(it sucksssssss)