Imagine (One)

Imagine,

You and Marcus, walking down on the beach. The sun was setting. Marcus wanted to grab your hand but he didn't know how. You saw that he was looking down at your hands, so to make it easier for him, you put your hand in his. A smile was breaking on his face and it made you smile too.
"I just love it when you smile, Mac.." You said leaning your head on his shoulder. ''And I love you.." He responded, it made you lift your head up and ask him what is he talking about.. "Listen, Y/N, I have loved you since that day I thought that I am gonna loose you again.. When you had to move to New York because of your parents.. And that was six months ago. I still have feelings for you but I know that nothing will happen.." You had a surprised look on your face, you never knew that he was thinking that way about you. You always looked at him as your older brother but these words were really sweet. You wanted to tell him that you were moving to New York next week, so nothing could happen between you two, but you couldn't. Seeing his chocolate brown eyes, made you melt, and couldn't speak.. So you lied to him...

•••

Hey guyss!! This is my first imagine book so I hope that you will like it!! 🙂💕