Chapter 3

Dear diary,

She looked at me today. I think I can remove blush from my makeup routine because she makes that shit come naturally.

***

Jenna thankfully didn't say anything about Lily, that was another problem Victoria, thankfully, didn't have to deal with.

***

Victoria mumbled about waffles while she walked down the hall, Jenna following close behind her with a small smile. It was the beginning of another boring day, Victoria was hungry, the classroom was sooooo far away. 

Victoria suddenly stopped, her eyes going almost comically wide. Lily was walking down the hall with one of her friends(?), talking about a show or something. "She hasn't seen me yet, I still have enough time to turn around and leave. Or I could stop being a pussy and keep walking." Victoria nodded slightly, she preferred the second idea.

"You can do this-- S H I T. SHE'S STARING AT ME. ABORT MISSION, I REPEAT, ABORT MISSION."

"Hey Victoria!" Lily practically skipped over to a now blushing Victoria, a giant smile on her face. Victoria could hear Jenna snickering behind her.

"QUICK! BE COOL!"

"Hey, loser."

"Nailed it."

Victoria smiled to herself. Lily's smile faltered for a moment, a look of pain crossing her features before quickly disappearing as if it had never been there in the first place. It didn't go unnoticed.

"You failed. Bravo. *Claps* Good job. Your mother would be so proud."

"You aren't actually a loser...that's just a...like... a nickname for you. Y'know? It's better than CinnamonToastPunch." Victoria raised her hand before quickly forcing it back down. She barely knew this girl, she shouldn't try touching her just yet. Yet.

Lily's face brightened up at her words, Victoria's heart fluttered. Then those eyes were locked on hers, those beautiful blue eyes. Victoria's mind went blank. She felt herself slipping, felt herself leaning in.

Until a loud cough snapped her out of her gay trance.

"The bell is about to ring, Vicky. We should go."

"Damn you and your logical fucking mind, Jenna! I was so close!"

Victoria nodded slightly before stepping around Lily and walking off, tossing a quick "See ya later, loser." over her shoulder.

***

JennaBeans: GAYYYYYYYYY

DemonicBitch: I will cut u

Jennabeans: I'd like to see you try