chapter 11

Tyler pov

"It's so beautiful out here" Michael said, to me looking at the view of the beach from the window of the hotel room were in.

"Yeah it is" I said looking at him. He smile and said, I can't wait for my kiss I'll keep my lips warm for you..

yummy I can taste them now so you better I can said, smirking at him causing him too blush...

"Stop making me blush" Michael said trying to control his blushing.. I chuckle at how cute he looks blushing...

I can't help it your so cute when you blush I said smirking at him... "so when is it going to rain?" So I can get my kiss from you

"We just got here Tyler and I think it's going to rain on this Friday at 10:00pm" Michael said, feeling his face go red..

"I thought you really want to kiss so why do you want to wait till Friday night to do it?" Tyler ask not wanting to wait that long to kiss his brother...

"That how special I want it to be" Michael say looking away from his big brother feeling embarrassed by the way he really wanted his first kiss to be like and he got that idea from a movie he watched it made him feel like a girl from cloud 9...

"Do you want your first kiss to be in the rain because you got it form a movie?"... I ask smirking at him.

"How did you know?" Michael say feeling really embarrassed that I knew that was his reason.

"you never been kiss or had sex yet so where else would you get the idea from?"

"You think am stupid and girly for wanting my first kiss to be like that don't you?" Michael asked me with a sad face that broke my heart into pieces...

"No I don't think at all, it's really cute" I said and Michael look at me with a blush on his face..

But your missing the point of your first kiss Michael I say looking at him... "what that?" Michael asked me, looking like he  really needed to know.

A kiss will always be special Michael it does matter where your first kiss is as long as the timing is right it will be special that's what's matters most... sharing your first kiss with that special someone and you said that was me so why does it matter that we kiss in the rain.. it's the time that matters.. the right time and as long as the time is right... the kiss will always be special.