⚲ :craig

"Amanda, wake up" you said while shaking your daughter, "5 more minutes" she said while shoving her face in her pillow. "No, you never let me have 5 more minutes" you said while pulling her out of bed. "Ugh fine, just stop pulling on my leg, it feels like you dislocated my it." You walked into the kitchen to make you and Amanda a bowl of cereal, since it was the weekend you decided you would go for a walk.
After you and Amanda ate your breakfast and talked about collages, you decided you would go for a walk to the park. You put on your running shoes and a hoodie because it was slightly cold outside.
  When you arrived at the park you saw a few people sitting down on picnic blankets you and Amanda decided to go sit down on a bench and watch the dogs.  
  After watching the dogs for about 20 minutes and talking about how you should get a dog. You decided to go to the coffee shop, when you got up you heard a familiar voice. "Y/n?" You turned around to see Craig, your old friend from collage. "Oh my gosh, Craig! What are you doing here?" You said while running up to him. "Nothing much, just going for a run, How's a going?" He said while hugging you, "pretty good, how about you?" "Pretty good, all thought having 3 kids is pretty tiring." Craig said "wait, you have three kids?" You said slightly amazed. "Yeah." Craig said. "How are you and 'smashly' by the way?" You asked "Oh yeah, we got divorced" "oh, I sorry bro." "It's all good, what are you up to?" Craig said trying to change the subject "well Amanda and I are going to go get a coffee, do you want to come along?" You asked "sure, might as well." "Speaking of the devil." You said while Amanda walked up to you and Craig. "Sorry I got distracted by a dog." Amanda said cheerfully. "Hey Amanda, my friend Craig is going to come for coffee with us." You said while you started to walk to the coffee shop, "okay." Amanda said while skipping along the path.
  After walking for 10 minutes you finally arrived at the coffee shop. "Hey, I'm going to go over to a friends house, is that okay?" Amanda asked. "Sure, just don't take drugs from any shady people" you replied while walking into the coffee shop with Craig right behind you. "Great parenting with Y/n" Craig said jokingly. "Oh shush" you said while ordering your coffee.
  After you and Craig ordered your coffee, sat down and talked about everything that has been happening recently, you decided that it was time for you to go home, you still had some unpacking to do.
  You and Craig left the coffee shop. "Well, bye Craig." You said "wait." Craig said while you were turning around. "What-" you said before you cut off by Craig kissing you softly "can we hang out again sometime?" Craig asked you. "Sure" you said and headed home.