⚲ :robert

You were sitting in the coffee spoon, sitting at a booth sipping on your coffee so you wouldn't burn yourself. You heard someone get up, listening to their foot steps, you heard them stop right beside you. "Y/n?" You turned around to see your old friend Robert, "oh hey Robert." You said while picking up your empty coffee mug and taking it up to the counter. "So what's new with you?" You asked Robert as you payed for your coffee "keep the change" you told mat as you walked out of the coffee spoon gesturing for Robert to follow you. "To answer your question, I'm doing good. How about you?" Robert said while walking beside you, "I'm doing fine, moving has been pretty stressful." You said while walking towards the park. "Aww look at all of the dogs." You said while gesturing towards the bunch of dogs playing together underneath a big oak tree. "They're cute I guess." Robert said while he continued to walk towards the forest. "Hold up." You said while stopping. "What?" Robert said concerned. "Did you just say that the dogs were cute?" "Um yes." Robert said extending the s. "Does Robert have a soft side?" You said while putting your hands on your hips. "Wait, what? No!" Robert said stuttering. "Aww you do!" You said while skipping along the pathway towards the forest, you heard Robert sigh behind you.
Once you got into the forest you and Robert found a picnic table to sit at. "Do you want to look at pictures of cute dogs?" You asked Robert, pulling your phone out of your pocket. "Sure." He said sighing.

Sorry this chapter was so short, I'm trying to catch up on writing and decided I would post this one for y'all:)