Introduction

Hey people of The Phandom! If you don't know what The Phandom is you need serious help. . . . . like literally! Anyway, if you seriously don't know what The Phandom is I don't know why your reading this book but The Phandom is the fans of Dan Howell and Phil Lester. If you don't know who they are than you must be living under a rock or you must be one of those outside people that just stay outside most of the day and exercise. Anyway, Dan and Phil are the most beautiful youtube duo the world has ever seen. At least that's how The Phandom see them. The real answer for who they are is they are youtube stars but that's the boring, simple answer.

Ok we're getting off track. This is supposed to be about the book. Ok so this book has mini stories about the Phan ship. If you don't know what the Phan ship is than . . . . . JUST LEAVE. Anyway my wonderful Phandom people, this book will have mini stories about the ship of Dan and Phil. I'm going to make this clear . . . . . . NO SMUT IN THIS BOOK! I just don't to smut. I'm only 12. I shouldn't be writing it anyway. No offense to 12 year olds who write smut because I respect that. PLEASE DON'T HATE ON ME.

Ok well, please enjoy this book!! Enjoy the fluff of this book and most importantly enjoy Dan And Phil!!

Thx- Gracie