Eight

Wonhoe is extremely disrespectful man, This GIF being the perfect example

-

Hey guys! We're all gonna meet at my house, Kay?

I looked at the message Minhyuk had sent in the group chat and sighed. It was Saturday and I had the day off, do I had done nothing all day but be a couch potato. The party was supposed to start in an hour, so I got off of the couch and headed to the bathroom to get ready.

45 minutes later I was dressed and ready to go, wearing a simple gray t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I left my apartment and locked the door behind me, then proceeded to make my way to Minhyuk's house.

~

Minhyuk lived in a modestly sized house, not too big nor too small. He didn't have to feel the apartment struggle.

I unlocked his door with the key he gave me and stepped inside. There were chips and dip on the dining room table, and his house looked much cleaner than usual. I smirked to myself.

"Oh, Wonton! You're he first person here." Minhyuk said as he walked over and hugged me.

"What's all the fuss about? You never had chips and dip when it was just us. Trying to impress Jooheon?" I said after Minhyuk let me go.

"Shut up. I just want him to feel welcome."

"Yeah, welcome to get in your pants." I teased just as the doorbell rang.

Minhyuk glared at me and went to answer the door. When I saw Shownu and Changkyun walk inside, I smiled and went to greet them.

"Hey you two, I'm glad you came." I said.

"Hey Wonho. Kihyun's right behind us." Shownu said, and not two seconds later the human embodiment of salt walked in.

"So I see that the Savage has arrived." Minhyuk said to the pink haired guy.

"You know who it is." Kihyun said, winking.

We chatted for a bit until the doorbell rang again. Minhyuk squeaked and ran off, then yelled back at us "one of you guys open the door!"

I chuckled at his cowardness and took it upon myself to open the door.

"Hey Jooheon, come on in..." I trailed off when I saw who was on the other side of the door.

Coffee guy stood on the porch, Jooheon next to him. My mouth went slack when I saw how he was dressed. Gone was the suit, being replaced by a dark gray turtleneck and black pants. It was such simple attire, but for some reason I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Apparently I had been staring for a while because Kihyun yelled at me

"Are you gonna let them in sometime this century?"

I flushed a deep red and stepped back. They both walked past me and into the house, bowing to everyone.

"Who are you?" Kihyun said bluntly.

"I'm Jooheon and this is Hyungwon." Jooheon said and gestured to themselves.

Hyungwon. So that's his name. I like it.

We all migrated into the living room where Minhyuk was pretending to clean up. He looked up at us and smiled.

"Hey guys, I'm glad you all could make it." He said. Gone was the nervous, squealing Minhyuk from earlier. I rolled my eyes and they landed on Hyungwon. I couldn't help but notice that he seemed a bit uncomfortable.

I walked over to him. "Hey, sorry about that one time I spilled coffee on you." I said. He turned to me, his eyes widening.

"O-oh no. It's okay, really." He stuttered. He was so cute, I couldn't stop myself from smiling.