Nine

Wonho quickly made his way across the small bathroom and pressed our lips together. I stood there, shocked, for a few moments before I grasped the situation.

I tentatively kissed him back, handling him like fine china I didn't want to break. I don't think he liked that because he became more aggressive, biting my bottom lip and demanding entrance. I gladly gave it to him, letting​ him explore the reaches of my mouth. His lips were soft, and he tasted like alcohol.

I knew in the back of my mind that he was only doing this because of his currently drunken state, and the smart thing to do would be to stop this before it went any farther, but the alcohol I had ingested and the thought of Wonho's fine ass overrode all reason.

I grabbed him by the waist and sat him on the counter, then fervently kissed him back. He seemed a bit surprised at my actions, and smirked.

"Someone seems to finally be getting into it." He spoke against my lips.

"You have no idea." I replied.

I moved to his neck and harshly kissed it, sure to leave bruises behind. I made my way up his neck and to ear, then bit his earlobe. A gasp escaped his lips.

"Let's move this to somewhere more comfortable." I said, not even realizing how dark my voice had become.

He nodded and latched onto me and I grabbed his firm ass. I carried him out of the bathroom and into the hallway, then looked for a bedroom. There was still a commotion going on in the living room, but I barely registered it because Wonho decided to take that moment and lick from the base of my neck to the bottom of my ear, making me shudder.

I grunted and just opened a random door, thankfully it was a spare bedroom. Once inside, I put him down, tired of foreplay.

"Strip." I demanded.

Wonho happily complied, quickly taking off his shirt, but stumbling a bit when it came to his pants due to his inebriation. I just stood there and watched, licking my lips at the sight of his well-defined abs. He started on his boxers, but I stopped him with my hand.

I leaned close to his ear and whispered. "Let me take care of that."

He audibly gulped and nodded. The cocky and demanding Wonho from earlier was eradicated, we both knew who was now running the show.

I locked eyes with him as I brought my hand to the Hem of his underwear, then pulled them down enough that his semi-hard cock was visible. Keeping eye contact, I wrapped my hand around his shaft and tugged once, relishing the moan my actions drew from him.

My hand pumped a few more times, just enough to get him all the way erected. Then I let go.

"Don't stop." Wonho whined.

"I want you to do it yourself," I said, "satisfy me and I'll do whatever you want."

Wonho hesitated but slowly starting rubbing himself, and soon whimpers were coming from his sinful lips. I felt my pants getting tighter and tighter by the second. He continued to pump himself, his moans gradually getting louder and his breath getting shallower. I could tell that he was getting close.

"Stop." I said. Wonho ignored me and continued pumping.

"What the fuck did I just say?" I said and pulled his hand away, then roughly pushed him onto the bed. I got above him and stared down.

"Why are you toying with me? Just fuck me already." Wonho said quietly and squirmed, his erection just long enough to reach my own crotch, an average size.

"Is that what you want? After all, you did satisfy me."

"Yes! Please.." he yelled.

I smirked and nodded, then get off of him and proceeded to take off all of my clothes, including my boxers, making my hard dick spring up.

"Uh... How is that gonna fit?" Wonho said after he saw my size.

"We'll just have to make it fit." I replied. I walked back over to the bed and pulled the boxers all the off him.

"I don't think there's any lube."

"Then I guess we'll just have to do this raw." I said.

I took two of my fingers and covered them in my saliva, then slowly pushed them inside Wonho without warning.

He gasped and started squirming, so scissored my fingers, trying to help him get used to it. Once his squirming died down, I pulled the fingers out.

That should be good enough.

I entered my whole length inside Wonho all at once, causing a cry of pain from the younger. The feeling of having his tight walls surround my dick was something I had only ever read about, and now that I was feeling it I wanted to take a moment and enjoy it.

I slowly pumped in and out, getting Wonho used to having such a huge thing inside of him. The alcohol had no more influence on us, we were awake and aware of everything, and it felt amazing.

"F-Faster." Wonho said and grabbed onto my waist.

I complied and thrust faster, leaning down to kiss his soft lips. When that pace wasn't enough for me anymore, I picked it up, thrusting at an animalistic pace that had Wonho screaming my name.

I thrust deep and hit his prostate, making him let out a moan that ricocheted off the walls. If everyone in the house didn't know already know we were fucking, they did now.

I repeatedly hit his sweet spot over and over, heat starting to pool in my stomach. Wonho let out a stream of incoherent words and came, the white substance landing everywhere: on the sheets, on himself, and on me. I came not too long after, filling up his asshole with my seed.

I collapsed next to him and slowly pulled out, spent. He rolled over to face me, breathing heavily, much like myself.

"Best. Sex. Ever," He said, "you must do this often."

I debated what to tell him, but decided on the truth.

"Actually, this is my first time." I said and stared at him.

"No way. Goddamn. WHAT EVEN. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE."

"Yep."

"You've got skills bro. You're a little weird, but it's hot."

We stared at each other for a few moments, just taking in each other's features. I thought that the blue hair boy was absolutely beautiful, and little did I know that he thought the same.

We ended up falling asleep just like that, the party in the other room soon ending, the chips and dip sitting untouched on the table.

-

Guys I literally can't smut what even is this chapter.

How does someone write 1100 words of smut??? And bad smut at that. I was really contemplating just scrapping this whole chapter and starting again, but I'm lazy af xD

I apologise for writing this mess

Here's some Memewon so you guys don't hate me forever