Episode 3: My First Mission! Kidnapped?!

Cathy was lying on her bed in Watchpoint: Gibraltar a week later, humming happily to herself and watching her Overwatch badge glint and sparkle in the sunlight

Cathy was lying on her bed in Watchpoint: Gibraltar a week later, humming happily to herself and watching her Overwatch badge glint and sparkle in the sunlight. Mum, Dad, I hope you guys are proud of me from up there! She thought to herself, checking some apps on her phone before heading to Hanzo's training room for more lessons on controlling her Nebularian powers. But something was bothering her, in the back of her mind, something dark...

"You appear troubled." Said Hanzo, 15 minutes later. "May I ask what is wrong?" It was almost as if he could see her mind.

"I don't really know how to explain it." Cathy replied. "Sometimes I feel like something's bothering me, like I've detected something shady going on out there in the world or something, a constant presence..."

"Hmmm... that is indeed mysterious..." Hanzo thought out loud. "It is perhaps another aspect of your power. Some, not many, but some Nebularians can detect danger through psychic powers."

"You're right. Maybe it is."

"Cathy, could you and Hanzo please report to the briefing room immediately?" She heard Commander Morrison's voice through the communicator in her pocket and Hanzo said,

"We are on our way." Into it. Then they both turned and left the room together.

"Okay, this is probably just me being slow, but we've basically gotta sneak into the Ilios lighthouse, and look for clues to find out wether there was Talon activity there?" Cathy asked a few minutes later in the briefing room, standing next to Hanzo, McCree and Pharah.

"In a word, yes." Commander Morrison answered.

"That's probably what I was detecting earlier it's my psychic powers!" Cathy suddenly realised, remembering a few minutes before.

"Indeed, it is a possibility." Hanzo agreed.

"During this mission, I want you all to call ourselves by your callsigns, as we don't know who could be monitoring, Talon or the civilian government." The commander added. "Good luck to you all, and keep the rookie safe." He nodded towards Cathy.

"Yes, sir." Pharah acknowledged.

"You can count on us." McCree also said. Then Cathy, Hanzo, McCree and Pharah all left together.

"Go slowly..." Said Hanzo, later, once they'd finally arrived in Ilios, as they were ducking and hiding behind walls in the middle of the night, trying not to be seen by anyone.

"How much further?" Cathy asked, unsure as to wether she could remain this stealthy for much longer.

"We're almost there, Neptuna. Just a little further." Pharah answered, using her callsign.

"Okay." Cathy nodded.

"There! Up ahead!" McCree suddenly pointed out, keeping his voice barely above a whisper. In front of them was a big blue and white lighthouse. Hanzo carefully opened its door, and they all got inside quickly before shutting the door behind them. They fetched their torches out from their pockets and turned them on, as there were no other lights on inside the lighthouse, and turning on the lights would draw unwanted attention to themselves.