Episode 7: Captured Again! Evil Genji?!

"Talon intruders in the base!" Commander Morrison's yell was heard

"Talon intruders in the base!" Commander Morrison's yell was heard. "This isn't a drill, people! Repeat: this is NOT a drill!"

Cathy and D.Va leapt up from the floor, where they were playing video games, and rushed out of the room to help. They ran into the huge hangar deck where there were major gunshots and saw a ferocious firefight between their friends and Widowmaker, Reaper and Sombra. Cathy shuddered at seeing Widowmaker, because she was what caused Cathy to be in a coma for 3 days while she was recovering from surgery to remove the bullet she shot her with. Once they got there, D.Va got into her mech, which was in the corner, and assisted with the firepower whilst Cathy helped with her magic and shot with her twin pistols. It was basically just another day in the life for her.

But because Cathy was a few feet separate from the others, Sombra saw this as an opportunity. She turned invisible, then snuck behind the Overwatch members, then became visible again as she grabbed Cathy round the neck and pointed her gun at her.

"Come any closer, guys, and I'll kill her." A smile crept across Sombra's tanned face. Widowmaker also managed to sneak behind the Overwatch members and grabbed Genji round the neck, her rifle also pointed at him. Cathy couldn't use her Nebularian magic, because if she did, they'd kill her.

"We got what we came here for. Let's get out of here." Growled Reaper.

"No! We won't let you take them!" Hanzo yelled, and he rushed forwards with McCree to stop them, but they were being shot at, and it kept them back, no matter how hard they tried.

They forced Genji and Cathy out of the hangar and towards their Talon shuttle, with their arms still round their necks and guns still pointed at their heads. They forced Genji onto the shuttle first. He tried to struggle, but it was no use, no matter how hard he struggled.

"Don't you dare touch him! Don't touch me, either!" Cathy yelled at them, struggling as hard as she could.

"You're no fun, Catherine." Widowmaker commented, smiling menacingly.

"Let me and Genji go and you'll find out how much 'fun' we really are!" She struggled even harder and clenched her fists.

"Wow. She's tough, isn't she?" Sombra asked, sarcastically.

"Don't touch me! Get off-" Genji tried to say, but they injected some kind of needle into him, and he fell unconscious immediately.

"No! Genji!" Cathy tried to shout, but Widowmaker injected another one of those needles into her neck, and she could also feel the world slipping away. "Genji..." Was all she could say before she blacked out.

Meanwhile, back in the briefing room an hour or so later in Watchpoint: Gibraltar, the other members were discussing what to do next after Cathy and Genji's capture.

"We could have done more." Hanzo said, looking down at the ground. "We should have tried harder to stop them."

"Hey, it ain't your fault, Hanzo." Said McCree, placing a hand on his shoulder. "There was nothing we could do more than that. But all that matters is what we do now."