chapter 4

i turned to joey and said "jojo can i please talk to Charles alone " Joey stood there thinking for a second and i said "Please Jojo, trust me" he looked down at me and said "okay only for 30 minutes while i'm making breakfast" i replied with "thanks Joeyyy" i walked into my room with Charles and i said "okay, what in the fuck happened last night" he said back "I don't know you're just so cute and you seemed cold so i decided to warm you up" him saying that made me blush, a lot, "awh you think i'm cute?" i asked smiling "insanely. " he responded with "Char, i think you're so so hot too but i'm promised Joey that nothing would happen between us and I can't lie to him" i said "oh come on, he doesn't have to knowwww" he says whining. I look at him in the eyes and said "Charles, we have to respect his rules and we have to know where the boundaries are, i don't know what the future holds but for right now, we stay friends. " "Can we at least be best friends?" Char says smiling. "Yes Char of course " i respond then we hugged and i look up at him , having the strongest urge to kiss him, then all the sudden i see him leaning in , "uh oh what do i do" i think to myself. and before i knew it we were kissing , i pull away "what the fuck Charles " he said "Ahhh you're so cute, i couldn't resist. whoops?" then i hear Joey say "CHAR, SYD"
We start walking downstairs, him with a smirk and me with the look of confusion and anger. I quickly changed my face to a smile when i get downstairs that way Joey doesn't think any things going on. Joey cooked today because dad went to work, he works as a children's doctor. Joey made toaster strudels for me and for him and Char he made eggs, bacon, and waffles. "Hey we should go to the park later with Blake ,Aaron, and Hunter." Joey said with a mouth full of bacon. "Yeah " Char responded with. "Ill go but only if Natalie's there cause i'm not being the only girl" i say , Natalie is Blakes girlfriend of 5 months. We all go get dressed and i wear this

 We all go get dressed and i wear this

Charles and Joey wear this

 We call an uber and i'm sitting in between Joey and Charles