chapter5

Once we got to the park i ran up to Natalie and gave her a hug because i had never met her in person, after that i greeted all the guys and we all hung out for a few hours.
After that we all went back to mine and Joeys house, i told the group that i need to get something from my room, as i'm walking upstairs i hear Charles say "i'm going to use the bathroom " i walk into my room and hear a knock at the door, i open it to see a smiling Charles, before i could say anything he shut the door , pinned me against the wall and smashed his lips into mine "Char what are you doing" i moan as he's kissing on my neck. "what does it look like" he says trailing down to my chest, i decide to stop resisting and i quickly jump on him, so he's now holding me and he carries me to the bed, he takes off my clothes and i take off his, i start to stroke his length, which was pretty big not gonna lie, he then starts to thrust into me. "i'm getting close" he moans "me too" i moan back "charrrrr" i moan as it intensifies. he kisses me as he's thrusting. after we both finish we go back downstairs.
"What took you guys so long?" joey asked concerned. "i couldn't find the top i was looking for " i said. "i had to take a poop" Charles said laughing.
Later everyone left and Joey and Charles went to Joeys room to go to bed , an hour later, i hear a knock at my door

This got a little dirty lmao , i'm uncomfortable okayyy bye😂