Even my dad does sometimes

"Hey," he says devoid of all emotion.

"Hey," she responds sadly looking out of the window,"when I'm gone please make sure everyone knows I love them,"

"Right now I think you should just live life like you're giving up because you're acting like you are, go ahead and just live it up go on, tear me apart, but please just hold on for tonight," he begged of the beautiful young girl laying in that hospital bed.

"It's alright to cry even my dad does sometimes, it's alright to shake even my hand does sometimes, and it's alright to die cause death's the only thing you haven't tried, but please for me just hold on for today," he says his words so poetically.

"C-can you sing for me one last time?" She asks a small bit of hope in her trembling voice.

"It's alright to cry
Even my dad does sometimes
So don't wipe your eyes
Tears remind you you're alive
It's alright to die
'Cause death's the only thing you haven't tried
But just for tonight hold on

So live life like you're giving up
'Cause you act like you are
Go ahead and just live it up
Go on and tear me apart

It's alright to shake
Even my hand does sometimes
So inside the rage
Against the dying of the light
It's alright to say that death's the only thing you haven't tried
But just for today hold on

So live life like you're giving up
'Cause you act like you are
Go ahead and just live it up
Go on and tear me apart hold on

Live life like you're giving up
'Cause you act like you are
Go ahead and just live it up
Go on and tear me apart hold on," he sings his words to her poetically remembering every lyric as she's lulled into a sleep never to be awakened. 

"Sadly on the night of December 17 model girlfriend of One Direction singer passed away after her year long battle with breast cancer it is said that she passed after being sung to sleep by the boyband member," 

A/N this is why I don't listen to my sad playlist on Spotify while writing okay sorry. Lyric credit: Lyricfinder. Disclaimer: I don't want any comments about me not taking cancer seriously or anything my grandmother died of breast cancer when I was four which is why I chose that specific form of cancer cancer is a very serious disease that should be taken very seriously. Anyway please, vote, comment, and add.