Ϲհɑթեҽɾ 1

Bzzt! Bzzt! Bzzt! Once again Wild's phone vibrated rapidly as it subtly bounced across the table. "Uuuuugh! Five more minuuuutes!" The servant groaned tiredly. He waved his arm until his hand finally hit the bedside table. Without looking, he tapped the snooze button. It was the third alarm he had stalled by now and he was sleeping in for far too long for his Masters' liking. BANG! BANG! "WILD, GET UP RIGHT NOW!" his Master ordered harshly from the other side of the door. Immediately Wild shot up and forcefully swallowed. He scrambled around and freshened up before exiting the room.
He firstly checked to see if the coast was clear. The door creaked as he pushed it open. "I have to get to the kitchen," he whispered. Quickly but quietly, Wild snuck out toward the kitchen. Inside was one of his masters which was up early, as usual. "Psst! Gwendal! I need your help. I accidentally slept in way too late and I'm afraid Split will beat me. He had no problem beating on my door! Please, can you make sure he doesn't hurt me?" Wild pleaded. Gwendal sighed deeply and continued chopping onions on a cutting board he had in front of him. "You can't continue with this nonsense, Wild! I can't protect you all the time. Split will snap soon! This is the...twelfth time this month thus far, correct? It's your job to get up early. I'll stand up for you this one last time, ok? Just try to do extra work to make up for lost time. I don't want to have to do this anymore," he said.
Wild groaned and let a sigh escape his lips. "Fiiine. What should I start with?" He said. Gwendal slightly smiled and pointed to the cupboards. "You can set the table. Food will be ready shortly," he said. The servant nodded and opened the cupboard. As he stacked up the plates his eye caught a glimpses of the calendar. "Hey, Happy Birthday, Gwendal!" He said, flashing a smile. Gwendal smiled back. "Thank you!" He replied, then continued what he was doing.
Wild made his way out of the kitchen and turned right. Down the hall was the dining room where everyone would sit. He hummed as he entered and proceeded to set the table. When he was done, he walked away and headed to the supply closet. "Hm....I guess I'll vacuum for awhile," he thought aloud with a shrug. He grabbed the vacuum and searched for the nearest outlet. Before cleaning however, he ran back to his room to get his Bluetooth headphones.
Meanwhile, the group gathered inside the dinng room. "Laddie best be makin' me seafood!" The piratey member stated, while fixing his hat and smoothing down the feather attached to it. They proceeded to sit down and Gwendal soon walked in, carrying two heavy trays in each hand. He set them down and took the pans and bowls with food off the trays, putting them onto the table. "hash browns will be done shortly," he stated. "You didn't get everything done yet?" The leader, Split, asked with a lifted brow, showing he was unimpressed. Gwendal stared at him for a moment before sighing slightly. "I am only one person and can only do so much," he said. With that, Split let a "pfft!" escape his lips. "You get it done on time any other time," he muttered to himself.
As everyone loaded their plates with the delicious breakfast items, Wild made his way in with the vacuum. Everyone stared at him and Split grumbled. "Yeah, yeah! I know! I'm bothering you!" The boy groaned while rolling his eyes. He decided to come back to the dining room later and headed for the lounge. "Now, before we were interrupted...I was going to discuss our plans for the day. Today we shall go into Gothius City in order to rob several locations. We'll each rob one while undercover. It'll divide the police force and will help us to avoid them. I- What Gwendal...?" Split said, Now looking toward Gwendal. The gentleman lowered his raised hand then fixed his monocle. "Well, we have done quite a bit of crime and I thought...perhaps-" "Perhaps that you can take a day off? NO WAY! NO ONE gets a break. Besides, you're our best shooter! So, no," Split interrupted. He continued eating his food and Gwendal's ears slanted a bit but he made them perk back up so he wouldn't appear upset. "Understood. Sorry I asked," he said then started eating his breakfast as well.
     Split's right hand man, Phantom, soon noticed Gwendal's slightly unpleased expression. He said nothing, however, staying out of the issue at hand. Split lifted his napkin and dabbed at his lips. "I'm done! C'mon ya slow pokes! We've gotta get a move on," he said. He stood to his seat and soon left the room, not even bothering to push his chair back in. "Seriously?! We have to go right after we eat? I'm not even halfway done! I just started eating! Can't he wait?" The silver hedgehog, Snip, groaned with a slightly angered growl. The others nodded, agreeing with him completely. "Ahem!" Phantom said loudly. He stared at them, giving them a particular look which could only mean that he wanted them to shut up and cooperate. The group stayed silent after receiving his intimidating gaze.
     "C'MON! Chop, chop! Don't make me have Rowan drag all of you out here!" Split called. Everyone immediately snapped their heads toward the doorway and standing there was their fitness and choreography trainer, Rowan. "C'MON, MAGGOTS," he said normally. He was a pretty loud guy even when he tried talking at a normal volume. His loud voice intimidated anyone, making him stand out like an authority figure. "Yeah, yeah! We're coming," Snip replied.
     Once the members had scoffed down their food, hardly having time to even enjoy it, they made their way  out to the black van. Split was impatiently waiting but his face lit up when he saw them. "Bout time! Now there's a box in the back. Pick a disguise and put it on!" He told them. Before they could buckle in, the leader turned the van around with a tight turn then sped off down the mountain. As the van bounced and shook violently, the members started grabbing at clothing and accessories from the box while also crawling over each other to grab what they wanted.
     Once Gwendal had his disguise, he sighed and started getting dressed. 'What a way to start a birthday... I just want one day off. I'm the hardest worker of the group! One day is all I ask for! Nothing more... I don't get much of a thank you and I'm sick of-' his thoughts were suddenly cut short as his dog-like  behaving friend, Twitch, jumped onto his head as he tried to reach his seat again. "Ouch!" The gentleman whimpered out from the pain. "One day.... It's all I really need.... Just....one..."