3:00

"Awwwwww baby you look SOO beautiful" cried my mom. Seven and Avery were all dressed up and so was my mom.

I actually felt proud that my family came together for my graduation. I was just hoping that my dad came and him and my brother just made up.

"Thanks mom I'm sooo excited" I cheer hopping on my toes. *HONK HONK* I hear from outside. I peep out the window and see Leah and Simone get out of Leah's car.

I run to open the door and I squeal when I see them. "Eeeeeeehh OMG we look so mature and beautiful" says Simone.

(This is what they wore that's not them)

"Ooohhh girls you look beautiful let me take a picture" says my mom running out the house with an Polaroid camera🙄.

"Stand beside each other girls...closer, closer, closer..." "ma ok I think were close enough" I shout. "Please just take the pic" I ask. "Ok, ok, 123 smile". *FLASH*.

"One more time" she yells I just roll my eyes. "BEST FRIEND" says Seven running out the house interrupting moms sentence. Seven runs to Leah and hugs her tight.

Well she never hugged me like that.😒

Avery calmly comes out closing and locking the door behind him. "Hai Simone" he says winking at her. Simone blushes. I lean over and whisper "don't fall for him Kevin's still available". She giggled

Simone's has the biggest crush on my brother since last year. I keep warning her he's not like guys she dated and she shouldn't even consider talking to him. But, noo hormones are to headstrong. (Not literally😂)

"Y'all ready" I ask. "Let's do this" screams Leah as we laugh. We all started to our cars when I was pulled over to the side by Avery.

"Listen sis, I'm very proud of you you've done a great job at becoming a beautiful young lady and I hope you are happy" with tears in my eye I pulled him into A hug.

Which he returned. I can't believe my troubled brother actually stepped outside his comfort zone. He must really love me🙃. "Stop you're gonna make me ruin my makeup" I whine.

*he chuckles* "oh oh oh and so you think you could hook me and yo cute ass friend up". I give him a *REALLY NIGGA* look. "Boy bye" I say walking away.

Today is beginning to be A good day. I'm starting a new life to adult hood and I'm just happy that I'm blessed with such amazing talent and brains.

While walking away from Avery I check my phone while getting into Leah's car to see if there are any messages from Kevin.

Kevin - I'm here Bestie can't wait to see you!😍🤙🏼
Me - lol 😂 same here bestie!!

"WOAAAHH heart eyes" Simone yells from the backseat looking over my shoulder. "Umm Bitch nothing" I say hiding my phone. I nervously grin.