will - secret II

Will's POV

Oh gods. I completely messed up. I told Y/N that I like him/her! What was I thinking?! She'll never talk to me again! Time to get back at Nico and Allen! I walked up to Nico's Cabin and knocked on the door. "Nico! I know you're in there! Open up!", I said. He slightly cracked the door open. Huh. The lights are on inside. That's new. "Are you sure you want to come in?", he asked raising an eyebrow. "Well no duh. Sherlock!", I say. I push open the door and go in. I saw Lou Ellen, Allen, and Y/N in a circle, with a gap left for Nico. "O-oh. That's why.", I muttered. I turned around and tried to leave, but Nico was blocking the door. He was smirking! "Oh no Will! You're not leaving. You said you wanted to come in?", he said with an evil laugh. I huffed at him and went to his bathroom and shut the door.

Lou Ellen's POV

I snickered as I watched Will storm off into Nico's bathroom. "Hmm, I wonder what his problem is...", I said looking at Y/N and wiggling my eyebrows. He/she turned red and said, "Oh shut up Lou!", and I laughed. "Well, it's about time you get a boyfriend! I mean, I have one!", I said pointing to Allen who wrapped his arm around me. Y/N glared at me. "Ok ok! Fine. But I mean, he is kind of cute I guess? Right?", I said elbowing her. "I mean, I know you have a huge crush on him! Since when, forever right?", I said a little louder, enough for Will, who was still in the bathroom, hear. At that Will poked his head from the bathroom."Really?", he asked. Y/N was a blushing mess and just looked away. "Well yeah! That's why we've been trying to get you two together!", Allen exclaimed. "Oh", he mouthed. He came out and sat next to Y/N. "So I'm not the only one with secrets?", Will asked smirking. Ah. That boy. Y/N just blushed harder and shrugged. "I-I guess?", he/she said. It came out more like a question than a statement but whatever. "Anything else you're keeping?", Will asked his smirk growing. Ahaha. Y/N looks like a tomato now! "No, I've only been keeping in the fact that I've had a crush on you since practically forever!", he/she said exasperated. Will kissed his/her cheek and left the cabin. "So, N/N. How'd you like your first kiss on the check?", Nico asked holding in his laugh. How?! Nico never laughs! I guess he thought his/her expression was funny. "It, was... AMAZING!", Y/N said jumping up. "I'm going to find Will. Don't move!", he/she said. When Y/N left we all looked at each other. We scrambled to get out of the cabin and secretly followed Y/N to the beach. It was sunset and it was absolutely beautiful! We hid behind a bush, and Allen set up his camera. Yes, Allen is the official photographer off Camp. He's amazing at it! Will and Y/N were already sitting down and talking. Allen snapped a few photos before recording anything.

Y/N POV

I smiled at Will. He really was nice. And awesome and- "Y/N?", Will said waving his hand in front of my face. "O-oh yeah?", I said awkwardly. "I asked if, you know...since you like me, and I like you...argh! Will you be my girlfriend is what I'm trying to say!", he said trying to rush out the words all at once. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Does that answer your question?

Will's POV

Y/N is literally the best person in the world! I love her so so so so so so so so so so so so so much! I finally asked if she would be my girlfriend and he/she agreed! I feel so satisfied right now. Ah. She smiled at me laid her head on my shoulder. "I love you Will."
"I love you too N/N."

"Oh my gods!", a squeal from the bushes came. "LOU ELLEN! I TOLD YOU TO ST-oh what's the use. She's not gonna listen anyways.", Y/N sighed. I chuckled and looked at the bush where the squeal came from. Lou Ellen was jumping up and down in excitement and Allen and Nico were pulling her down. "Hehe. Sorry bout that... we were just... ya know, watching y'all be cute together.", Allen said nervously. "It's fine guys!", I said. "Wanna join us? Percy said there were dolphins coming out today." Immediately they agreed and we all sat closer to the shore and watched the dolphins jump out and do tricks. We also saw Percy riding the dolphins when they jumped out screaming. "Percy! What on Olympus are you doing?!", Annabeth yelled at him. Y/N let out that gorgeous laugh that I just adore. I smiled and pecked her lips. "I love you."
"I love you too Will."

_______________________

Ok ok. I know it was a cheesy ending. I had no idea what I was going to do so I just typed the first things that came in my head. Sorry! Als-

Lou Ellen: Ayeeee! Y/S/N (your ship name) has sailed!!

Ok Lou that's enough. As I was saying...(glares at Lou) Please if you liked this chapter, please vote and comment which demigod you want me to make a one shot of!! Love ya guys!! Bye awesome people of the world!!!