chapter 2

After closing the door I sigh and head to the dinning hall.

Once I am in the kitchen I begin to put away everything on the table, or mom will have a hissy fit. I put away my papers in my bag and then hang one of the bags straps on the back of the chair.

I finish with that and head up to my room. I miss a step and faceplant straight into the higher stairs. I groan becuase I hit my chin and nose.

I lay there for a bit then get back up.

I make my way to my room and push the door open. I make my way to my bed and flop untop of it. I pull out my new phone, and click play on whatever song was on.

A three days grave song has just ended and a depresing song came on. I close my eyes and sink into the music. A rush of thoughts clouded my head and I begin to get a pounding headache.

"oww." I hey up cradling my head and make my way to the bathroom. I open the mirror cabinet and take out the ibufrofen.

I take one out and set the bottle back in the mirror cabinet. I get a dixie cup of water and pop the pill in my mouth. I swallow the water and pill, throw away the dixie cup and return to my room.

I make my way to the window and open it. I needed fresh air, its been getting stuffy in here. I pop my head out and take a big inhale of air.

It makes me instantly feel a whole ton better and I decided to play on the xbox. I go to the upstairs living room and start up the xbox. im not much of an avid gamer though, I mostly build on minecraft.

I begin to build a treehouse. I go over every little detail in building in it, if its off centered or doesnt turn out right I would be angry.

I continue working on the treehouse until the game booted me out for no reason and didnt save any of my proggress. I throw the controller out of anger and shut the xbox off.

My stomach growls and decide I can cool myself off woth some yogurt or whatever there is in the fridge.

I run down the stairs and immediatley go into the kitchen. I swing open both doors of the fridge and scan through the contents.

I sigh to see mostly nothing that you can easily be a snack. I sigh again and close the doors. I open the cupboard and I see its the same.

I pull down a box of mac and cheese. I set in on the counter and get all the other things needed to make it. I boil the water and pour the noodles in. I wait 7 minutes until the noodles are cooked and get the strainer.

In the middle of pouring the noodles in the stainer I hear a thump coming from upstairs. it makes me squeak and drop all of the noodles into the sink.

Haha its a cliffy! ill try to update as much as I can and tell me how you think on my story! Goodbye friends!*insert cool motto here*