chapter 7

I jump at the figure.

I become a bit panicky but still give a second look. I see the familar blue mask with black eyes and gooze.

It was eyeless jack. I sigh in relief knowing he was here for ash.

"Your not ash, who are you?" he asks puzzled." Her roommate for now."I say timidly.

"oh....I just figured since the light was on it was ash...." An uncomfortable silence fills the room until it was broken."So...ill go to ashelei...heh..see ya!"

He slams the door and runs towards asheleis room. I really dont know what they will be doing, and I dont want to figure it out.

Best I should get out of the house and leave the two love birds alone. I walk bavk to my room and lock the door.

I change into some regular jeans and zip up a grey jacket over my pajama top. I tie up my shoes and put my phone into my pocket.

Time to escape!

I do my best to be quiet running down the steps. I open the front door and quietly close it behind me.

Where should I go?

Not Roxie and Orchids house, most likely they had their boyfriends over too. I let out a sigh and smile when I know where to go.

The park, what a lovely place! Especially at night. I begin to walk in the direction of the park. It was a bit far.

I walk in silence o the way there, occasionally running into those midnight joggers. Finally I reached the park.

I see the swings in sight, man I havent been on one for a long while now. I run up to the swings and sit down.

My phone was jabbing me so I gently tossed it into the sand. Time to swing. I begin to push my self, slowly going higher and higher. As I do my hair get all in my face and had to spit out some of it from my mouth.

I really didnt like the whole going backwards part, it made my stomach tingly. I jump of, not sticking the landing, I hit the grass with a thump.

I grunt becuase it did sting a little. I get up and dust my self off. As I do I check the soroundings. 

I see a figure in the tree lines. It just stands there until it rapidly runs towards me.

I just stand there not knowing what to do. When the figure came under the lights, it was toby.

He started to skid and he ended up bumping me and I fell on the ground again."Oh hey its you!" he pipes.

He helps me up. He glances around and looks back."I have a few minutes, so why are you out here so late?" "Cuase I can."

He looks irritated and changes the subject. "Its not really safe out here, all the other pastas are out killing, and well we dont want you killed. Ill walk you home."He says with worry.

"oh, okay." He grabs my arm and he begins to walk me home. Since ive relocated I had to show him the way home.

Before I knew it we were already there."see ya toby."I say."see ya...what's your name?" "its amber, anyways goodnight."

"Night." right when I was about to close the door I hear him say"wait!" I open the door more."hmm?" he twiddles his thumbs.

"if its alright with you, maybe you can go to the park tommorow at the same time and I can meet you there?" I try to hide my instinct to instantly shout a yes and say"Of course! See you then!" "bye!"

I close the door and sigh happily.

And another cliffy! Mwahahahahaha. Anyways ill update soon. Stay tuned and comment how I did!